Profile for Austen J. Lennon > Reviews

MDM11S Single LCD Monitor Desk Mount Bracket Tilt Swivel Arm Rotate Pull-Out
MDM11S Single LCD Monitor Desk Mount Bracket Tilt Swivel Arm Rotate Pull-Out
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product - a must buy., 24 Jan 2014
After searching for some time I discovered this arms. They are at a great price. Solid as a rock on my desk. (I have two monitors on each side of my 27" iMac.) They were great to fit and were very flexible in each way... stop dawdling. Buy them.

Killing Jesus, A Review Essay: Review & Analysis Of The Bill O'Reilly Book Killing Jesus

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy it., 24 Jan 2014
I was very silly and bought this 'book' thinking that it would be an informative look at O'Reilly's book. Unfortunately it turns out to be a money making scheme using the title 'Killing Jesus' noting worth buying...

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 22 Feb 2013
What else can you say about this product. It is short cable and it works. I bought a 2 meter cable and it didn't work. So, buy short. :-)

White iPhone 5 dock docking cradle station for charging and sync
White iPhone 5 dock docking cradle station for charging and sync
Offered by WHOSAVE

3.0 out of 5 stars OK-ish, 22 Feb 2013
It does what is says and it is cheap but I have stopped using it because you have to force the iPhone into the plug and I am afraid of damaging my phone.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with iPhone 5, 22 Feb 2013
Tried it on three computers. 2 MACs and a Widows computer. doesn't even work with the iPhone charger. Not much use at all.

The Chameleon Candidate
The Chameleon Candidate

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down..., 20 Sep 2012
Kept me right on the edge.... one of these novels that you should not read late a night because you will be too excited to sleep and will put the light back on and will read more...

Hide and Seek: The Irish Priest in the Vatican who Defied the Nazi Command. The dramatic true story of rivalry and survival during WWII.
by Stephen Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Has to be on your bookshelf!, 26 Mar 2011
This book was annoying good. It was so fast paced and enthralling that it became a addiction and kept me from sleeping, watching TV and eating.

I couldn't get to bed at night because each page forced me to go to the next page and the page after that. When I got up in the morning I wanted to know what the next page was and I actually took the book with me when I went to leave the kids to school and read the book secretly in the car before I had to go home as I knew I would have to start work at home and the book would be a major distraction.

My wife was cross as I would read it and not come to the table when I was called and I would read it when she was watching her favourite TV shows and got grumpy because I wasn't sharing her shows with her.

What a book! Made all the more fantastic because it is true....

I Grandi Successi Di Carlo Buti
I Grandi Successi Di Carlo Buti

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 27 Nov 2010
What a beautiful voice..... I knew a couple of these from my days in Italy and they were always a favorite but now I have a whole lot more favorites.

Somewhere in Time [1980] [DVD]
Somewhere in Time [1980] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Christopher Reeve

1.0 out of 5 stars 5 Minute Killer, 18 Sep 2009
Great little movie up to the last 5 minutes. Good story. But the ending!!! Yeck and Euck!
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 11:04 AM BST

Philips QT4045 Rechargeable Turbovac Beardtrimmer
Philips QT4045 Rechargeable Turbovac Beardtrimmer

4.0 out of 5 stars Philips QT4045 Turbovac Beardtrimmer, 8 Feb 2009
Not bad - does what you expect at a very good price. The plastic vacuum holder broke almost immediatley but that could have been damaged in the post - but overall a lot better vaule than the competition.