Profile for Kate > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Whirlpool WWDC7440 WASHING MACHINE
Whirlpool WWDC7440 WASHING MACHINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Really happy with this machine, 10 Aug. 2015
An absolutely fantastic machine for this price bracket. I also have a higher end Whirlpool and whilst it is much sleeker with bigger drum, fancier display and buttons etc. I find the performance of this one to be every bit as good, which to me is the important thing. Customer service was outstanding too. I would highly recommend :)

Border Biscuits The Legendary Dark Chocolate Ginger 175 G (Pack of 6)
Border Biscuits The Legendary Dark Chocolate Ginger 175 G (Pack of 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 24 July 2015
I bought these as a treat for my husband who loves dark chocolate and ginger, I'm not so fussed on dark chocolate but even I think they're lovely. Really well packaged, crunchy biscuits with a warming hit of ginger and not too bitter chocolate. Will buy again :)

HiLife Chewsday Large Pressed Bone Dog Chews 'Pack of 7 Bones'
HiLife Chewsday Large Pressed Bone Dog Chews 'Pack of 7 Bones'

2.0 out of 5 stars Dog not interested, 24 July 2015
I'm a bit confused by my dogs reaction to these bones...she normally loves this type of chew but with this particular batch she has no interest at all. So I tried giving them to my in-laws collies (again, normally take your arm off for a chew treat) and still nothing. A waste of money, needless to say I wont be buying these ones again.

Barratt Jelly Babies 3 Kg
Barratt Jelly Babies 3 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet!, 24 July 2015
A very good value bag of jelly babies, the flavour and texture is good and they look very pretty in a kilner jar in the kitchen.

Pilot G - Tec C4 Gel Microtip Rollerball Pen, 0.4 mm Tip - Black, Pack of 3
Pilot G - Tec C4 Gel Microtip Rollerball Pen, 0.4 mm Tip - Black, Pack of 3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pens, 24 July 2015
I use these pens as they help to make my sometimes scruffy handwriting appear much finer and neater. I've tried quite a few and I find these to be just right.

Reeves Fine Artist Quality 400 ml Pot Acrylic Colour - Titanium White
Reeves Fine Artist Quality 400 ml Pot Acrylic Colour - Titanium White

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 24 July 2015
Great value acrylic paint that covers well. Will buy again.

10 meters of Natural Sisal Rope - Ý 10 mm
10 meters of Natural Sisal Rope - Ý 10 mm
Offered by Falcon Workshop Supplies Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Not always the same product, 27 Jun. 2015
I've ordered this item four times now and of the four times I have received three completely different products. Initially some sort of woven rope which was just about OK, then twice running I received three strand natural rope which I was very happy with and suited my crafting needs and now four strand which is absolutely useless to me. No consistency at all so I definitely won't be ordering again :(

11pcs 10.6" Multicolour Aluminum TUNISIAN AFGHAN Crochet Hook Knit Needles Set 2-8mm
Offered by Fasun

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 31 May 2015
These arrived a little bit bruised, a couple of the stoppers had hairline cracks and one or two of the hooks were scuffed up - thankfully not enough to snag wool and render them useless. I wanted a cheap set to see how I like the method of crochet without committing too much money so they fit the bill fine. Mine work fine, they're just not pristine.

Marble Chunky Knitting Yarn by James Brett 200g (Purple/Blue/Teal MC8)
Marble Chunky Knitting Yarn by James Brett 200g (Purple/Blue/Teal MC8)
Offered by Ashprintlondonltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this yarn, 19 May 2015
Love this range of yarn. Produces really attractive, soft items with a lovely drape. Of the three colours I ordered I would find it hard to say one was nicer than another as they are all gorgeous, will be buying more :)

Marble Chunky Knitting Yarn by James Brett 200g (Brown/Chestnut/Teal MC6)
Marble Chunky Knitting Yarn by James Brett 200g (Brown/Chestnut/Teal MC6)
Offered by Ashprintlondonltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased, 19 May 2015
Love this range of yarn, makes beautiful, soft items with lovely drape. The colour combinations are gorgeous, will be buying again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6