Profile for Guvnor > Reviews

Cement Mixer 120L
Cement Mixer 120L
Offered by JTF Mega Discount Warehouse

4.0 out of 5 stars Wrong washers, 12 May 2016
This review is from: Cement Mixer 120L (Misc.)
Knocked a star off for the poor instruction manual and all but 2 of the washers were too small to fit on the bolts. (Luckily I had my own supply). There is a parts list but it's for every part including those already fitted so you cannot check off your little bag of nuts, bolts and washers like you can with flat packs. I had 3 bolts left over and a nut or 3. I have double checked and cannot see that they are required. The reference for fitting the motor is obviously for an older more complicated model. Apart from that very sturdy, making the right noises, I will use it in anger tomorrow. If I don't come back it's ok.

In The News: Austin Around Britain [DVD]
In The News: Austin Around Britain [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars A40/50 Cambridge, 25 Feb. 2012
Being the owner of a 1956 Austin A40 Cambridge (same as the A50 but with a smaller engine) I am always on the look out for material relevant to my vehicle. It was a short lived production line between 1954-1957 and so is not always easy to find. I purchased this DVD specifically to watch 'I am a car' which focuses on the A40/A50 and I was not disappointed. Magnificent views of the production, testing and on the road operation. A35 and A95 Westminster fans (posh car) will be pleased with their films along with those original mini fans (you will not hear the word 'Mini' though) as it is designed and tested. All this along with 5 little bonus films adds up to a bargain 1hr 38 minutes of entertainment. The traffic of the era (or lack of it) is well worth watching. Highly recommended.