Profile for C Foster > Reviews

Content by C Foster

C Foster (UK)

LaRoc 120 Colours Eyeshadow Eye Shadow Palette Makeup Kit Set Make Up Professional Box

4.0 out of 5 stars Time will Tell, 25 Feb. 2014
I have rated this 4 stars as the product was delivered quickly and arrived in good condition.
I have used a number of the colours now and they all seem very good, they can blend together easily :)
I have just ordered some eye primer to use prior to these eye-shadows in the hope it will make the colours look a bit more vivid on my face, but time will tell.

Zoo Animals: Behaviour, Management and Welfare
Zoo Animals: Behaviour, Management and Welfare
by Geoff Hosey

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 3 Oct. 2013
This book came in very handy whilst I was completing my college course, there are a number of chapters covering a wide variety of subjects.

Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Shampoo Treatment for Scalp Psoriasis, Itching Scalp and Dandruff 125ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Soothing, 3 Oct. 2013
Find this product very soothing on my scalp which is just what I needed from a shampoo, works well in conjunction with antibiotics and scalp cream if needed (in fact this shampoo was recommended by GP!) Downsides however are that it may discolour light/blonde hair and it doesn't smell great.

BaByliss 2075U Pro Ceramic Straightener
BaByliss 2075U Pro Ceramic Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 3 Oct. 2013
I have had these straighteners for a couple of years now and they are still working brilliantly! I have taken them with me on holiday a few times and they aren't damaged. They also give lasting straightening results on my hair.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars So pretty, 3 Oct. 2013
I've had compliments on a few occasions when wearing these boots, they are also comfortable and versatile! The tassel on the side adds a nice touch so that when you are wearing the boots in such a way as you cannot see the aztec pattern, the boots do not look plain.

Serie Expert - Chroma Care Conditioner by L'Oreal Professional #6 Red 150ml 150ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, even for fine hair, 3 Oct. 2013
I really like this product. It leaves my hair (fine textured) really soft and smooth without being flyaway. After washing my hair and using this product I can see that my colour is nicely refreshed and shiny; this makes it perfect for use between colourings.

The Original Glowstars 700
The Original Glowstars 700
Offered by Glow-Mania

5.0 out of 5 stars A* product!!, 29 May 2009
This review is from: The Original Glowstars 700 (Toy)
The stickers are easy and fun to use and give a really impressive finish. We decided to re-create the 'sky at night' on a bedroom ceiling and once the lights were switched off it looked amazing.
Another good feature of these stars is that they do not need to be exposed to light for too long before they can glow to their fulll potential in the dark.
Very Happy with them! :)