Profile for isabel rumoroso > Reviews

isabel rumoroso

Plenty More
Plenty More

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 6 Oct 2014
This review is from: Plenty More (Kindle Edition)
Yum Yum, nearly dribbled reading it. I tried few recipes following day I purchased it and there was nothing left on the table so that says it all . It is all about veg so if your household is not into veg or bored , you will definitely wake up their senses. The salads are fantastic too and great to take to work or school for lunch. There are some combinations that I would have never thought of but they really work and are delicious. Highly recommended and again all new stuff . The only problem I have is that I keep increasing quantities and there is still nothing left to take to work for my next day lunch .

Food From Plenty: Good food made from the plentiful, the seasonal and the leftover.  With over 300 recipes, none of them extravagant
Food From Plenty: Good food made from the plentiful, the seasonal and the leftover. With over 300 recipes, none of them extravagant
by Diana Henry

5.0 out of 5 stars yum yum, 15 Jan 2014
Excellent with very easy and super tasty receipices. I like how it is sectioned into grains, fish etc...for vegetable it s fantastic. I have yet to find one that doesn't work. Together with the Yotam Ottolenghi I think we have a great year of feast ahead.