Profile for Wizziebeth > Reviews

Wizziebeth (UK)

Good Omens
Good Omens

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Good Omens (Kindle Edition)
really lively writing, with a few laugh out loud moments, speckled with a few deep thinking statements.

Taming Molly: Heroes of Henderson ~ Book 2.5  A DuVal Cousins Quickie
Taming Molly: Heroes of Henderson ~ Book 2.5 A DuVal Cousins Quickie

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice little catch up on Henderson., 12 Sept. 2014
I am a fan of the series and the author has me interested enough that I am certain that I would buy this and further books to find out what happens next.
This is a great quickie. It is, what it is, a short story about a side character, probably not enough to convince you to buy the books one and two, but if you have and you know the characters, a nice little catch up in what is going on in Henderson.
Over all, Yes worth getting.

Bad Cop: Heroes of Henderson ~ Book 2
Bad Cop: Heroes of Henderson ~ Book 2

4.0 out of 5 stars Yes, get book 2., 12 Sept. 2014
I bought this immediately after reading book 1, and I did read it with enthusiasm and enjoyed it. Somehow it just fell short of book 1. However worth getting, a good read, and a good enough series for me to be very happy to buy more from this author.

Passionate Kisses Boxed Set: Ten Sizzling Contemporary Romances
Passionate Kisses Boxed Set: Ten Sizzling Contemporary Romances

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box set, contains books which make you want to look for more by that author., 28 Aug. 2014
This is one of the best boxed sets I have recently had. I have now purchased books from 3 of the authors based on their work in this set. This set is a great way of finding out about new authors.

Checkmate (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 3)
Checkmate (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 10 Nov. 2012
This is my first ever review, which shows how much I like these books. I had read some of R.L. Mathewson's other books and immediatly downloaded this when I saw it.
The story is fun, keeps you hooked, leaves you feeling good about people and the world. Perfect for light reading.

Theme Games 2: Great Games to Help 7-11s Explore the Bible (SU's games books)
Theme Games 2: Great Games to Help 7-11s Explore the Bible (SU's games books)
by Lesley Pinchbeck

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, quick to prepare, 28 Sept. 2008
I have used this book for about a year, to provide very easy time filler games often with little prep or at least things you can lay your hands on in a short time. Its good just to have to hand if you are involved with any childrens work as the themes are broad and can be made it fit with most situations. A Good resource.