Profile for TheJokerCard > Reviews

CafePress Supernatural Castiel Women's Dark Pajamas Women's Dark Pajamas - XL
CafePress Supernatural Castiel Women's Dark Pajamas Women's Dark Pajamas - XL
Offered by CafePressUK

5.0 out of 5 stars A great choice!, 5 July 2015
I did buy a size up so for me they're a little baggy and they bottoms are long but that's exactly what I prefer so for me these are excellent and perfect for me. They're also great quality and the print looks and feels great. Definitely recommend :)

CafePress Supernatural Symbol Pajamas Women's Dark Pajamas - L With Checker Pant
Offered by CafePressUK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, great pajamas, 5 July 2015
I have to admit that the top for me is a little small but that's because I prefer baggier pajamas. That aside they fit as expected, especially the bottoms which for once in my life fit perfectly. Great quality pajamas that I can't wait to use! Definitely recommend :)

Idjits, Ladies Printed T-Shirt - Purple/White 2XL = 14-16
Idjits, Ladies Printed T-Shirt - Purple/White 2XL = 14-16
Offered by Print Wear Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy!, 19 Jun. 2015
Amazing t-shirt that I'm so glad I ordered. Fantastic quality and feel and looks well made. Fits wonderfully and was the size I was hoping for :)

Touchlines Winchester and Sons Women's T-Shirt blue navy Size:XXL
Touchlines Winchester and Sons Women's T-Shirt blue navy Size:XXL

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 19 Jun. 2015
An amazing T-shirt that looks even better than I thought it would! I love supernatural so I couldn't wait to own a t-shirt relating to it. When I received it, on time, I found the t-shirt to be of excellent quality and the size I expected. Will definitely buy from this seller again :)

Beautiful Entourage (Beautiful Entourage #1)
Beautiful Entourage (Beautiful Entourage #1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 29 May 2015
3.5 stars. Overall a good book. At first I couldn't put it down and this might sound strange but I don't know why I couldn't. With some books it's obvious because it's due to the tension, the plot etc, but this book didn't really have that. And yet I still stayed up very late (or early) reading which meant the lovely feeling of lack of sleep the next day.

I liked the characters, and I really loved the way the characters interacted with each other. It wasn't always really long speeches but you could tell in a few lines that they really were friends without it feeling forced. I especially loved the way Rhett and Aspen interacted (Battleship!) and the way they gradually fell for each other. Don't get me wrong they were both attracted to each other and of course you had the whole, "most beautiful person I have ever seen!" part that most books seem to have, but it wasn't insta-love which was a nice change. I'm normally too impatient but it worked nicely in this book.
I did have a few problems however

WARNING! Spoilers ahead! WARNING!

I loved Rhett's brother, but the fix with the sword seemed unrealistic. I don't think someone who has had the problem for so long would suddenly be alright again especially when you're told why he's like that, but I'm no expert so what do I know?
The other problem I had was the ending. Aspen's father was horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, to her for so long then one rant later and that's it?! He turns his life around and next thing you know he wants to be a real father again. To me this was very unrealistic as people like that would either just get angry or believe you're wrong as they're always right, he just seemed to have become a different person. Though she did have a good go, she only did it once. And with what was happening at the time I would have thought he was stuck in his ways and that was that. So the ending didn't feel right to me at all, a shame but the book was still very good overall.

I will definitely read the next book as it's to do with the friends of Rhett and Aspen, and I loved both of them :)

Nokia Lumia 735 Case, Terrapin [SLIM FIT] Lumia 735 Case [Clear] Premium Protective TPU Gel Case for Nokia Lumia 735 - Clear
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars A great product, 7 Jan. 2015
More like four and half stars but since that isn't an option I'll go with 5. A case that's exactly as described, it looks good and it feels like it's made to a good standard, it won't fall apart in a week or so. My only problem with it is that when they say it's fit to the phone they're not kidding, it means there's no chance of it falling off but it makes it harder to put on than any other cases I've had. Other than that it's a great buy! :)

Vices & Virtues
Vices & Virtues

5.0 out of 5 stars Addicitive album, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Vices & Virtues (MP3 Download)
I love almost every song on this album and that for me is quite rare. I especially love ready to go, which made me want to listen to the rest of the album, and I'm so glad I did! This album has songs I'll be listening to again and again for a long time :)

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD] [2013]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Lawrence

5.0 out of 5 stars A film I'll re-watch many times, 10 Aug. 2014
I prefer this film to the first one for some reason, I just enjoyed watching it more. Definitely for people that love the hunger games books and the first film. I can't wait for the next film :)

How To Train Your Dragon [DVD]
How To Train Your Dragon [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jay Baruchel

5.0 out of 5 stars A great film, 10 Aug. 2014
I love this film so much, that when I saw how cheap it was on amazon I couldn't resist. I'm so glad I bought this film and I'm most definitely going to re-watch the film again and again :)

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo 3DS)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the ds version, 10 Aug. 2014
I actually prefer this game to the ds version wild world. There's more choice for you and more to do, some features have also been improved. You'll see some familiar faces as well as some new ones. There's lots to do with a variety of shops and events to enjoy, a great buy :)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5