Profile for Mrs Sarah Carlisle > Reviews

Content by Mrs Sarah Carlisle

Mrs Sarah Carlisle

Big Handbag Shop Fabric Flap-over Zip Pocket Messenger Cross Body Shoulder Bag (Pale Teal)

3.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, great colour, 29 Sept. 2015
Lovely bag, perfect size, great colour. Unfortunately I had to return this bag - the zipped pocket under the flap was a single zip closure - I wanted a bag that had a double zip so that once closed the zip toggle was under the flap (difficult to explain) - I didn't want the zip to be exposed at the edge.

Cole & Mason Nutmeg Grinder
Cole & Mason Nutmeg Grinder
Offered by DOUBLE TEE TOOLS

3.0 out of 5 stars COLE AND MASON NUTMEG GRATER, 30 Oct. 2013
I ordered this grinder for a friend's Christmas present because I have one of these at home which I love. As I bought it as a gift I opened the box to check all was OK. The revolving handle on the top of the grinder had a slight mark, just above the Cole & Mason lettering. At first I thought it was just a water mark which I could remove but soon found out that it was a default in the chrome. As this was for a gift I decided to return the grinder for a full refund. This is such a shame, but it will not deter me from finding an identical Grinder from another supplier - unless the same supplier can guarantee me a perfect Cole & Mason grinder.