Profile for madabout books > Reviews

Content by madabout books

madabout books

Page: 1 | 2
Identical Disaster (The Sterling Shore Series Book 8)
Identical Disaster (The Sterling Shore Series Book 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 19 Mar. 2016
I love this series, I came upon it by accident and have enjoyed every book since. Right looking forward to the next one.

A Redo (The Sterling Shore Series #6)
A Redo (The Sterling Shore Series #6)

5.0 out of 5 stars An unexpected redo., 31 Aug. 2015
A fabulous continuation for the series. I love this series and look forward to the other sterling shore men and women getting their own 'hea".

The suspense part without giving the plot away was great, but could have had a little more detail, but served its purpose.

I have already reread all the stories and can' t wait for the others.

Master No (Masters and Mercenaries Book 9)
Master No (Masters and Mercenaries Book 9)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, what can I say READ IT!!!, 20 Aug. 2015
I thought it has been one if the best in this series. Without doing spoiler I was really upset at the end, but am hoping that Lexi does not take too long to let us know the outcome for Erin and Theo,

Love this series and I re-read them on a regular basis from the start The Dom Who Loved Me.

If you have not read any give them a go,

Double Dare (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 6)
Double Dare (A Neighbor From Hell Series Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars I thoroughly loved it. I liked the way it started at ..., 24 May 2015
I thoroughly loved it. I liked the way it started at a point that we had visited in the last Bradford saga. It was slightly different from the other Bradford stories but that did not detract from the story.
This is one of my favorite authors and I look forward to more Bradford & Pyte/sentinel stories and will continue to reread the ones I have. They make me smile on many a day.

RPT - White Waffle Closed Toe Slippers
RPT - White Waffle Closed Toe Slippers
Offered by RPTmartex

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Jan. 2015
Excellent product. This is second time I have ordered them.

Kellion (Heart Racer College Biker Romance Series)
Kellion (Heart Racer College Biker Romance Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great college racer book, 4 Jan. 2015
Another good story. Glad it was a standalone as well . Extra marks for that. Not a lover of cliff hangers esprcially if you have to wait too long.

The 2014 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection
The 2014 R.L. Mathewson Chronicle Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars A great read to put a smile in your face., 4 Jan. 2015
Absolutely brilliant. I had not laughed so long in ages. It was great to catch with all my favourite characters but was the best but was the fact she mixed them up from the different series attending the same events. Great read. Looking forward to more of the same updates and mire great stories from each series. Thanks R L. :-D

His Mate - Brothers- Dale (Lycan Romance)
His Mate - Brothers- Dale (Lycan Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Even funnier than the first book, 12 July 2014
This second book in the series had me laughing out loud many times as I forgot I was on the bus. The fact that this brother' s mate is a friend of Lydia's and fae to boot, left me chuckling throught out. I would say that this was even funnier than the first one.

His Mate- Brothers- Cody  (Lycan Romance)
His Mate- Brothers- Cody (Lycan Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, fun, fun, 12 July 2014
Did not know what to expect, but it was absolutely first class fun. His human mate is feisty and does not let him steam roller her. Even when they do mate she still keeps him on his toes. An enjoyable read.

Agnes and the Renegade (Men of Defiance Book 5)
Agnes and the Renegade (Men of Defiance Book 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars I could not put it down!!!!!!!, 1 July 2014
I have loved all the Men of Defiance books, I only got them originally because of Elaine's Red Team novels and I am so glad I did. But Chayton and Agnes's story was the one that touched me really deeply, as well as Logan and Sarah's story. I can not wait for the next one in the series and I will be rereading them again and again. I will also be advising my friends to buy the books they are brilliant. Thank you Elaine for your wonderful stories about the old west.

Page: 1 | 2