Profile for Fruitarian > Reviews

Fruitarian

Disney's Winnie the Pooh little Roo babies blankie
Disney's Winnie the Pooh little Roo babies blankie

5.0 out of 5 stars Parents loved it., 12 May 2014
Just FYI this is a small blanket attached to a very small Roo toy. In my haste I ordered this thinking it was a larger baby's blanket and separate toy. I was disappointed at first but decided to keep as was very cute.

Sweet Spot Chocolate Pebbles 3kg
Sweet Spot Chocolate Pebbles 3kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 7 July 2013
I had previously purchased these from another seller and was very disappointed as they were broken. These arrived in perfect condition and were well packaged. They are mixed sizes from 15mm to 35mm and look very effective. They are larger than I would have liked but they will do for decorating the cake. I have not tasted them yet so can't comment on that.

Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for HTC One - Black
Decrescent Premium Desktop Docking and Charging Station for HTC One - Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, 25 Jun. 2013
OK so yes it does do what it is supposed to and is of the quality expected for the price. The base is light so you will need to hold it to pull your HTC One out. Also due to the connector (micro usb) you cant simply drop the phone in place, you need to line it up slightly and push in. Not a big problem but worth mentioning. I have only had it a couple of days so time will tell if it will last. My issue is with a bright blue and orange logo on the front of the dock that is not shown in the picture and looks tacky. I solved this by going over it in black permanent marker but it doesn't look great. Shame as I would have bought an alternative had I known. Also I use the official HTC One cover and it fits nicely in the charger.

Chocolate Pebbles 250g / 8.8 ounces
Chocolate Pebbles 250g / 8.8 ounces
Offered by Treasure Island Sweets Ltd - The UK Sweet Shop

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived smashed to pieces, 25 Jun. 2013
I purchased 2 bags to decorate a cake with but sadly they arrived poorly packaged and broken. They were loosely wrapped in bubble wrap and then in a loose bag. Had they been packed tightly with a little more bubble wrap or even in a box they may have been OK. Can't be bothered to send them back now as not worth the trip to the post office. Upon inspection they do look like they would have been fairly good and effective for a cake if only they can fix their delivery process.

Portal Warning Coasters
Portal Warning Coasters

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor print quality, 25 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Portal Warning Coasters (Toy)
Sent the first pack back for a replacement as the print quality was very bad with black smudges and print bleed. The supplier made me send photographs of the product to them before they would accept the return which I thought was a little over the top. Just received the replacement and although it's not as bad as before it is still low print quality. As a fan of the game I like the look of the clean black lines on the white background of the tile. Sadly the black lines are not crisp and clean like in the images but look fuzzy. As I have a big party coming up and need extra coasters I think I'll keep them but they are not worth what I paid.

Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask - 350 ml
Thermos Thermocafe Stainless Steel Flask - 350 ml

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, 24 Sept. 2012
Loved everything about this flask except it leaks. Initially I thought I was not screwing it closed properly but have since asked several others to try. It seems very hit and miss as to weather you are successful in accomplishing a liquid tight seal.

Aside from that I did like the look and size of it. It's only small so can fit about a small mug of coffee in. It does keep warm for about 8 hours as stated but remember to warm the flask by filling with hot water first. Not tried with cold.

The design of logo printed on the front is slightly different by the by.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2012 11:53 AM GMT

Big Brain Academy Board Game
Big Brain Academy Board Game

1.0 out of 5 stars Product should be discontinued. Worthless., 11 Dec. 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Big Brain Academy Board Game (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for my sister last xmas. The family sat down to play it and soon wished we hadn't. The rules were unclear and just seemed poorly created. Then there is the issue with the answers being printed on the card for all to see. This is only supposed to be visible by using the red translucent plastic but sadly this is not the case. We tried to play the game anyway but it was just ridiculous. We all got very frustrated and it's never been played since. I had planned to return this rubbish but didn't get around to it. The makers of this should be very ashamed.