Profile for Mrs.King > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Husband 8 Page Reflections Birthday Card Spotty Dog 9.5" x 6.75" Code 232E
Husband 8 Page Reflections Birthday Card Spotty Dog 9.5" x 6.75" Code 232E

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 6 Jun. 2014
This is a lovely card, the wording is perfect and with 8 pages is great value for money. Very happy.

Percale Teal Single Fitted Sheet
Percale Teal Single Fitted Sheet

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colour, perfect fit., 20 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Percale Teal Single Fitted Sheet
I'm always wary when selecting colours online, as you never know what shade it is in "real life". This shade of teal is really lovely though, and the sheet has a crisp fresh feel to it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I can now cuddle my dog without the concern of looking like a yeti for long afterwards! :), 20 Jan. 2014
These are fab. I use them on the sofa, clothing, - anywhere that gets covered in dog fur. I love my dog to bits but he really does seem to moult all year round, so these are great.

Personalise Lap Tray - Cushioned
Personalise Lap Tray - Cushioned
Offered by Neat Ideas Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought this for my Grandad for Christmas, and he's delighted with it. It's well made and is a lovely gift.

Black Gel Mousepad / Wrist Rest - Works with all types of mice- High Quality - Cushions the Wrist to Reduce Strain & Discomfort

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute piece of junk, 20 Jan. 2014
Looked fine to start with, but within a week the gel leaked through the material. I guess you get what you pay for, but even for such a cheap item I wouldn't have bothered for a week's use. Binned it.

500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable for anyone running an internet-based business, 15 Jan. 2014
I cannot recommend this book highly enough. Having bought the paperback version, once I was a couple of chapters into reading it, I decided to also then buy the kindle version, as there was so much that I wanted to highlight and revisit. I've been running my own internet based business for a couple of years now, and am active on twitter and facebook. There were so many straightforward tips on how to get the most of social media in this way, that I hadn't even considered. Invaluable.

Midasity Ltd Wicked Wedge Inflatable Lounger - Blue
Midasity Ltd Wicked Wedge Inflatable Lounger - Blue
Offered by CKB LTD

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even last to the end of my holiday, 19 Dec. 2012
The concept is great. It's just the practical side of things that doesn't make this a great product. It split within days along the part where the pillow meets the mat, and once it started splitting it took no time at all to edge into the inflated part, rendering it entirely useless.

Kong Air Squeakair Ball Bulk, Medium
Kong Air Squeakair Ball Bulk, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Possible problem with the fluff, but long lasting and is my dog's favourite toy, 19 Dec. 2012
I had an Amazon voucher and was looking to find something cheap to fill to the value of the voucher after buying the main item that I wanted. I found the Kong Air Squeakair Ball, which at 99p I assumed wouldn't last 5 minutes but decided to buy it as a short-lived treat for my dog.
I'm so glad that I did, as months on, he still carries it around as his favourite toy! He did begin to pull the fluff off it for a little while, which he doesn't tend to do with other tennis balls but it didn't look any fluffier than those. We ended up cutting the furry stuff off just to be on the safe side, and he has the rubber ball underneath now, which he still hasn't managed to destroy and get the squeak out so it's pretty good going.He loves it.

Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black
Wacom ACK-40401-N Wireless Accessory Kit - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Small kit, but everything you need in it, 19 Dec. 2012
The kit comes with a discreet usb plug into your computer, another to plug into the tablet, and a battery to go into your tablet. Nothing more, nothing less, but it's absolutely everything you need for the job. Set up took less than a minute, and then was immediately good to go (The instructions did say the battery would need charging, but mine worked straight away.) I use mine for the Intuos5 which has a very long lead, so I can now ditch that and work tangle-free. Perfect.

Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet
Wacom Intuos5 Pen and Touch Small Graphics Tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Near perfect, 19 Dec. 2012
Having been a huge fan of Wacom bamboo fun, but wanting to upgrade, I took a long time to read several reviews of different tablets before purchasing the Intuos5. I am hugely impressed with it, and it didn't take any time at all to adjust to using this. A few points that may be of help to anyone deciding whether to buy this or not...

*The usb lead is much longer than with the bamboo fun, and so I ended up buying the wireless kit which I highly recommend. It saves getting tangled up and makes the whole drawing experience much easier and clutter-free.
* I had heard that previous Intuos tablets had a surface that was too slippery. Having never tried it before, I can't comment on the difference, but can confidently state that this one doesn't have the same problem. It's lovely and smooth to draw on, but with some normal wanted resistance and definitely not slippy.
* The touch element is great, and takes a little getting used to (simply to remember to use it!) if you're familiar with using a non-touch tablet. It's worth noting that the rotate function doesn't work in Photoshop Elements, but I've tried and tested it with full Photoshop and it works fine with that.
*The stylus is very comfortable to use, and has a lovely set of nibs to choose from, all kept in their own safe slots in the base of the stylus holder, which keeps them from getting lost or damaged.

All in all, this exceeded my expectations and I feel it's well worth the money.

Page: 1 | 2