Profile for Sam Barrett > Reviews

Content by Sam Barrett

Sam Barrett

Demarkt Women Vine Embroidery Padded V Full Cup Balcony Push Up Everyday Bra Blue 32AA

2.0 out of 5 stars I ordered a 30aa for my daughter and when it ..., 12 Dec. 2014
I ordered a 30aa for my daughter and when it came it looked ridiculous, it was massive. I know there padded but it I was shocked at this. I cant send it back either now as its from hong kong. If you order this would order a size down as there massive.

Brit Guide to Orlando 2010 (Brit Guides)
Brit Guide to Orlando 2010 (Brit Guides)
by Simon Veness

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 2 Jan. 2013
Obviously bought this book a few years ago now but never reviewed, the book was brilliant and we took it with us to Disneyworld, very useful.

Connect 4 Classic
Connect 4 Classic
Offered by Balloon Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 2 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Connect 4 Classic (Toy)
We had brilliant fun playing with this game over christmas, although an old game, its really good and fun to play.

Apple iPod Touch 5 5G Fifth Generation Penguin Soft Rubber Cover Case Pink By Mobile_Mania

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 2 Jan. 2013
My daughter loved this case, she takes it everywhere with her and it was brilliant value as it was so cheap.

Gone To The Allotment- 23 x 4.5 cm GREAT GIFT IDEA
Gone To The Allotment- 23 x 4.5 cm GREAT GIFT IDEA
Offered by Another Gorgeous Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant secret santa, 2 Jan. 2013
This was a secret santa present and they thought it was great when the present was opened. Ideal for alotment lovers!