Profile for Kayci W > Reviews

Kayci W

French Words, Phrases and Sentences. 1000+
French Words, Phrases and Sentences. 1000+

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent resource, 31 Oct. 2012
"French Words, Phrases and Sentences. 1000+" is an excellent reference book for conversational French. It is packed with hundreds (well, obviously over a thousand) of useful phrases and sentences to guide you through a basic French conversation. I am currently a beginner in learning the language, and I reference this book often in my studies.

SPANISH. An Easy Way to Learn
SPANISH. An Easy Way to Learn

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely an Easy Way to Learn, 31 Oct. 2012
I took Spanish in secondary school and had always wanted to continue learning it, but I had never found the time until recently. I purchased this book, and it has been an excellent tool for looking back and reviewing the things that I had already learned before. It really has been an easy way for me to review basic vocabulary and grammar, and start from the beginning so I can work my way on to more advanced aspects of the language.

Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish
Quick Learn. Teach Me Spanish

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Quick Learning!, 29 Oct. 2012
I took Spanish in school. That was about the extent of my journey into learning the language. I'd always wanted to keep going and learn more, but it seemed like I could just never find the time. I bought this book along with a variety of other ebooks and learning aids for beginner Spanish as a sort of refresher course to what I had learned long ago. I love the way the information in this book is organized, and it is helping me tremendously with basic vocabulary and sentence structures. They have a US version of the book too.

French. Practice for Perfection
French. Practice for Perfection

5.0 out of 5 stars This book helped me alot!, 28 Oct. 2012
My daughter is learning French as an elective through her homeschooling courses. That mean's *I'm* teaching it. I bought this book as a starting point to aid her in basic French grammar and vocabulary/phrases, to go along with her course material. Honestly, I think this book has helped us even more than the state-assigned study material. We can now hold basic daily conversations with each other and she's been at it for just a couple weeks! I highly recommend this book for any beginner of the French language.

There's also a US version available.

French. Learn the Easy Way
French. Learn the Easy Way

5.0 out of 5 stars So Simple!, 27 Oct. 2012
I'd always wanted to learn French. I had no background whatsoever in it to begin, and then I bought this book. The phrases and words you start with are made sooooo easy to learn the way this book teaches them. You'll learn a good beginning vocabulary and basic French grammar rules. I've only had the book a couple weeks, but I can hold a simple conversation back and forth with a French-speaking friend. I strongly recommend this book for beginners.

There is also a US version of this ebook too.

Top 150+ Kindle Fire HD Apps. Categorized for Simplicity (Updated Regularly)
Top 150+ Kindle Fire HD Apps. Categorized for Simplicity (Updated Regularly)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple to Navigate and PACKED!, 26 Oct. 2012
My boyfriend purchased my Kindle Fire for me for my birthday this year in March. Since then, I've been constantly using up my available space on books and applications, and I'm constantly having to delete old applications to make room for new ones. I'm a huge reader and an even bigger gamer. I was psyched when I found this ebook, because there were tons of free to low cost books and games listed in it that I didn't even realize were out there, among many other categories of apps too. The book is very well organized, making it easy to sort through and navigate all of the information. I even found some pretty cool programs to use for my writing too!

Needless to say: love it.

Note: If you live outside of the UK, there is also a US version of this book available too!