Profile for JT > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Draper 88791 Carbon Steel Border Fork
Draper 88791 Carbon Steel Border Fork

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Nov. 2014
Strong little fork, ideal for border work.

Smallwise Trading Nickel Brushed Chrome Kitchen Faucet Mixer Tap Pull Out Spray Single Handle Single Hole
Offered by SWT

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money., 24 Sept. 2014
Amazing value for money. I search all sorts of designs and found this substantial bit of kit. It work out cheaper than the most basic kitchen tap I could find in Homebase and yet it has the extending hose with variable water delivery (spray and solid). It's not light weight either as it's heavy and solid, not plastic y.

2 Sets (4 Inks) Kodak 30 XL Compatible Black and Colour High Capacity Ink Cartridges. 2x Black and 2x Colour
Offered by PerfectPrint

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 14 Aug. 2014
Excellent value for money. They have been working for 2 months or more and produce the same quality as the originals.

2 Blade Spacers Fits Many Flymo Lawnmowers
2 Blade Spacers Fits Many Flymo Lawnmowers
Offered by Suds-Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
Fraction of the price from Flymo but same quality.

Sony H200 Bridge Camera (20.1MP with Optical Stabilization, 26x Optical Zoom)
Sony H200 Bridge Camera (20.1MP with Optical Stabilization, 26x Optical Zoom)
Offered by SIMPLUS

5.0 out of 5 stars Upgraded my camera, 1 July 2014
I had been locking for a suitable upgrade in both quality and optical zoom when I found this make and model. I bought this knowing that there was now a newer model but with this on offer at less than £100 I couldn't resist. Excellent value for money.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Plenty of room, 1 July 2014
My previous camera bag tended to be too small, this, however, is ideal and comes with plenty of pockets for batteries etc (4 in all).

ForeFront Cases® New Google Nexus 7 FHD Rotating Leather Case Cover / Stand For Google Nexus 7 FHD Tablet (7-Inch, 16GB, Black) by ASUS (2013) with Magnetic Auto Sleep Wake Function - BLUE
Offered by Forefront Cases

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 27 May 2014
This was a very useful purchase. It not only gives you full protection but turns into a super stand if you are using it on a train or aircraft etc. Unfortunately, my Nexus was an older version and I have to take it out of the case to charge it but still worth 5 stars.

25w Decorative Flambelle Incandescent Gold Effect Candle Light Bulb E14/Small Edison screw Bell Brand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 27 May 2014
I have tried a number of bulbs in my front room wall lights in an attempt to make them look better. At last these were the ones to do it. They give a lovely effect on the wall and look great themselves. I was so impressed, I bought more for a chandelier in the dinning room.

Hydas 4630.5.00 4 Finger Shiatsu Massager with Red Light
Hydas 4630.5.00 4 Finger Shiatsu Massager with Red Light

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for aches and pains, 27 May 2014
I bought this for use on my lower back and neck. Since I received it I have also found it useful on my knee joints. The 'red light' warms up nicely and then you use the massage fingers. I thought the fingers would move but the vibrate strongly and bend as you apply pressure so you get a deeper massage. Best I've used.

Kingston SDC4/4GB 4GB SDHC Micro Memory Card
Kingston SDC4/4GB 4GB SDHC Micro Memory Card
Offered by MKW-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars For smart phone, 27 May 2014
I ordered this to get extra storage on my smart phone. Works a treat and lets me take loads more photos.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5