Profile for Clare H > Reviews

Content by Clare H

Clare H "clarabella" (London, UK)

EMQs and MCQs for Medical Finals
EMQs and MCQs for Medical Finals
by Jonathan Bath

4.0 out of 5 stars Some dodgy questions but otherwise a good book, 17 May 2008
Revising for finals now consisting of both MCQs and EMQs. This is a comparatively good book to others on the market right now if you, like me, learn from doing questions. Some dodgy questions with debatable answers but otherwise check your Oxford handbook/current guidelines and you'll be ok.

Morphy Richards 48245 Compact Breadmaker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Morphy Richards 48245 Compact Breadmaker (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bread machine! No need to buy bread from supermarkets again!, 24 Oct 2007
Have been deliberating to buy a bread machine for the longest time and finally gave in. Have baked 2 loaves on the first day I received it and I absolutely love it! Will never ever go back to those tasteless loaves on the supermarket shelves ever again. Only one problem is that the blade stays inside my loaf. Don't know if I'm doing something wrong but it seems to be a prevalent problem in most of the reviewers here? But it does what it says and the recipes with instructions are very helpful!! If you're a newbie to breadmachines like me you should read it! Great price too!

Logic3 MIP103KB i-Station 3 Speaker System for iPod - Black
Logic3 MIP103KB i-Station 3 Speaker System for iPod - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfect!, 8 Jan 2007
I had to get a portable speaker for my ipod as I was going to split my week in 2 different places and I have to have my music not just from earphones! I decided on this one as it looked cool in black and the decidedly ok reviews from others. And it did not fail! I am very pleased with my purchase but the only gripe is that I could do with an optional remote control...just because I'm lazy! But other than that, sound quality is great and it's easy to set up!

Mis Mejores Canciones
Mis Mejores Canciones
Price: 16.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Dreamy!, 12 April 2006
This review is from: Mis Mejores Canciones (Audio CD)
This is an album you should take on a sunny beach holiday, relaxing on a deckchair, sipping a cool drink! Wonderful songs by Nat King Cole which will transport you to another world.

Also for fans of Wong Kar Wai's In The Mood for Love, in which some of the songs feature.

Peter Cincotti
Peter Cincotti
Offered by Quick Discount Sales
Price: 20.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More from you Mr Cincotti!, 25 Jun 2005
This review is from: Peter Cincotti (Audio CD)
Peter Cincotti has a stirring voice filled with emotion. I simply love his rendition of Kermit the Frog's Rainbow Connection. Only he could have made a muppet song so beautiful! Was a lil tear-y after hearing it. Simply just beautiful.

Michael Buble
Michael Buble
Offered by mrtopseller
Price: 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A new voice for pop/jazz lovers!, 13 July 2003
This review is from: Michael Buble (Audio CD)
I bought this CD from the recommendation of a swooning friend who had fallen in love with Michael Buble's voice. Buble (pronounced "Boo-Blay" not Bubble). This 25 year old fresh new talent from Vancouver, Canada has produced an album of retakes of tried and tested old favourites, his boyish good looks also help in the overall package. My favourites are Kissing a Fool and How can you mend a broken heart (a remake from the BeeGees) There are times when you tend to compare Michael's voice to Dean Martin or Frank Sinatra, but as you listen, you realise this guy's got IT!! I'm looking forward to more of Michael Buble, but I'm hoping for some original songs!