Profile for Roxy > Reviews

Christmas Red with Small Gold Stars PVC Vinyl Oilcloth Tablecloth 200cm x 140cm
Offered by QPC Direct
Price: 16.94

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas oil cloth, 7 Dec 2013
Really delighted with this. Festive yet elegant, superb quality. As it was rectangular, I cut off the excess to make 4 placemats, 4 coasters and a square to go in the middle under a decoration. Will going back to this site in the new year and would recommend both the site and the product.

Gloss Black Ready Made Picture Frame, A2 Size, 59.4 x 42 cm,
Gloss Black Ready Made Picture Frame, A2 Size, 59.4 x 42 cm,
Offered by My Frame
Price: 16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Gloss black frame, 6 Dec 2013
Bought for a large picture. I particularly wanted something lightweight and this is perfect. Arrived promptly, looks fantastic. Would happily recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars NYPD T shirt, 6 Dec 2013
Bought this as a gift for my daughter. A bit tight to get on - not a lot of stretch but looks good on. Good quality fabric fast delivery. Would recommend

600 x 400mm Fake Snow Blanket Drape Christmas Party Table Home Decoration
600 x 400mm Fake Snow Blanket Drape Christmas Party Table Home Decoration

3.0 out of 5 stars Fake snow drape, 6 Dec 2013
Not as soft as it looked on the picture and because it is a small piece there is no way it would drape at all. Quite disappointed

Wide Awake
Wide Awake
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!!!!!!, 30 April 2011
This review is from: Wide Awake (Audio CD)
I absolutely LOVE this album. Ok, I was smitten with Joe as soon as he set foot on the stage at the XF auditions and after listening to this album, I fell all over again. I have pretty eclectic taste in music but I do like to buy albums I can sing to. This album ticks all the boxes - ballads - Superman and Wake me up, some terrific dance songs - Real late starter, Farenheit, Until the stars run out and some seriously sexy songs Farenheit (I can get hot and bothered just imagining him singing it!) Where was I! Oh, and Love is war. If I am not playing it then I am singing it! Buy it, get the headphones on and enjoy! His voice is AMAZING!!!! I don't know how he hits those high notes but there's a long one near the end of Farenheit that gives me goosebumps. Ignore the snippets BUY IT! Joe, DO NOT BE DISCORAGED. You deserve to be successful.

Play Dead
Play Dead
by Harlan Coben
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 22 Sep 2010
This review is from: Play Dead (Paperback)
I was slightly scared to read this book being such a huge Harlan Coben fan, having read such unflattering reviews. But my fears were unfounded, I quickly became hooked and found myself shouting out after each page due to the suspense which never let up until the final paragraph. I loved the characters and enjoyed seeing the introduction of certain ones he would later use in his more recent novels. I disagree with claims that Coben is just out to make a quick buck when at the beginning of the book there is a statement from him explaining that he has released this exactly as he wrote it when he was in his early 20s, he didnt want to tweak it here and there and pass it off as a new book. I thoroughly enjoyed it and cannot recommend it highly enough.

Keep The Faith
Keep The Faith
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Dry County!!!!!, 6 Mar 2007
This review is from: Keep The Faith (Audio CD)
This is when Bon Jovi really ditched the big hair and the spandex and showed just how talented a group they really were, a great album, some really great songs here, "I Believe", "Keep the Faith", "In These Arms", "Bed Of Roses" and the incredible "Dry County" (which merits a five star album rating alone) one of the best songs I have ever heard in my life, if any one song was gonna give Jovi the praise and credit they deserved for the right reasons it would have been that one, unfortunately a lot of people could never look past "Living on a Prayer" and never gave Jovi the chance or the credit they deserved, and for that reason they have now sold out, ditched their fans and what made them a good band and conformed so they can grasp whatever success they can, sad but true, if youre only familiar with Jovi's new stuff take the time to go through their earlier efforts, where they put the music first and wrote some damn good songs.

Twice Removed From Yesterday/Bridge Of Sighs
Twice Removed From Yesterday/Bridge Of Sighs
Offered by Global_Deals
Price: 29.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Bridge of Sighs!!!!!!!!, 5 Mar 2007
Worth buying this cd for the title track of "Bridge of Sighs' alone, which contains some of if not the greatest guitar work of all time, an absoloutely incredible song, and At times overshadowed by "Bridge of Sighs" "Twice Removed from Yesterday" is an equally important release, containing some absolutely incredible songs and guitar work.

Big Guns - The Very Best of Rory Gallagher
Big Guns - The Very Best of Rory Gallagher

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should know about this guy!, 5 Mar 2007
An amazing collection showing not only his solo career but his time with Taste, some outstanding tracks here, "Tattoed Lady", "Bad Penny", "Shadow Play", "Whats Goin' On", "Kickback City", "Born On The Wrong Side Of Town", "Big Guns", the list goes on, a truly outstanding artist, sorely underrated and missed.

Experience Hendrix - The Best of Jimi Hendrix
Experience Hendrix - The Best of Jimi Hendrix
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it get any better than this?, 5 Mar 2007
An absoloute mindblowing collection of songs here, "All Along the Watchtower", "Voodoo Child", "Purple Haze", does it get any better than this? a teriffic introduction for anyone only familiar with Mr Hendrix's classics, buy this and just lose yourself in that guitar!

Page: 1 | 2