Profile for RK123 > Reviews

RK123

Bedroom Athletics Women's Aniston Teal Booties 210-641-427-3L Large
Bedroom Athletics Women's Aniston Teal Booties 210-641-427-3L Large

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made product, 23 July 2013
Unfortunately, I had to send this back. One slipper was misshapen and when do looked a bit weird. I may have just been unlucky - but in general was not impressed by the slippers for the price.

Aroma Home Body Wrap -  Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Blue
Aroma Home Body Wrap - Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Blue

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic smelling Body Wrap!, 30 Jan 2010
I was really impressed with the value for money Amazon gave me on this product. The body wrap is a good size and it smelt fantastic - the lavender smell really filled the room! Nice clear instructions & very effective on aches and pains.

Aroma Home Body Wrap -  Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Pink
Aroma Home Body Wrap - Microwaveable Wheat & Lavender Leaf - Pink
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fab item!, 30 Jan 2010

Eylure DYBROW 45 Day - Brown
Eylure DYBROW 45 Day - Brown
Price: 5.01

4.0 out of 5 stars I tried the brown dye, I would recommend black dye for noticable results!, 18 Jan 2010
I was very excited to try Eylure Dylash (in Brown). I have very light coloured, long eye lashes, and was keen to see if lash dye would make a different to the appearance of my eyelashes. I was hoping for my eyelashes would look fuller with and without mascara.

Positives:
The item arrived very promptly from Amazon & I tried it immediately.
The mascara type brush (you use to apply the dye to your lashes) worked quite well.

Negatives:
I found the dye a little difficult to mix, as the stirring stick was thin and short.
I found the product stun my eyes, and was difficult to tolerate having the dye on my eyelashes for the full 10 minutes required.
It was difficult to coat the mascara brush in the dye.

Despite all the moans I have about Dylash, I did see a slight different in the colour of my lashes. It did work for me, but as I said, I have very light eyelashes and I was hoping for a very noticeable results. I will continue to use the brown dye, but will probably purchase a black dye to mix with it. I would recommend Dylash, but not the brown version if you have light lashes and want noticeable results.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 18, 2014 11:07 PM BST