Profile for serenitysil > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
NEW CORSICA CLEAR GLASS AND WROUGHT IRON DINING TABLE
NEW CORSICA CLEAR GLASS AND WROUGHT IRON DINING TABLE

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful piece of furniture, 17 April 2012
This table is indeed a wonderful piece of furniture, and excellent value for the money paid. It looks gorgeous, it would fill any room, it is easy to assemble(attention to the very heavy glass), stylish, quite big...can't fault it in any way! The only problem I have had is not being able to find chairs to match it ...Would definitely recommend it.

Boston 2 Seater Futon Sofa Bed - Faux Suede Fabric in Black
Boston 2 Seater Futon Sofa Bed - Faux Suede Fabric in Black

4.0 out of 5 stars wonderfully practical, 17 April 2012
excellent sofa, was amazed at how light and practical it is, while still looking gorgeous and "zen". Very happy with it, it creates a nice atmosphere. It is not, however, for those who want a comfy bed, since it is not too big, nor too deep.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent companion, 17 April 2012
This rucksack has been a lovely companion from the day I got it, it looks gorgeous and has attracted many compliments...very practical too, lots of space, resistant to rain and rough going. The only problem I had was with the buckles who started to come off and I had to pay attention not to lose them. A better system to keep them on would be appreciated, the little leather stripe that was supposed to do so was obviously too fragile.
Overall a lovely product and I'd buy another one any time.

KC-Electronics Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 PREMIUM PU CREDIT CARD SLOTS Purple Leather Flip Case + High Capacitive Stylus Pen + 3 Pack LCD Screen Protectors
Offered by ONX3
Price: 3.90

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 17 April 2012
Very pleased with this product, came promptly, it looks exactly like in the image shown, good quality leather, excellent protection...excellent value for money. Would definitely recommend.

The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living
The Power of Your Spirit: A Guide to Joyful Living
by Sonia Choquette
Price: 8.52

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful insightful read, 18 Nov 2011
A wonderful book that has the power to make you get one step closer to your true self. Unasuming, yet powerful discourse gifted with the invaluable power to transform. Would definitely recommend it.

365 Steps to Practical Spirituality: A day-by-day guide to finding health, contentment and inner peace
by David Lawrence Preston
Price: 8.20

5.0 out of 5 stars a must!, 16 Aug 2011
When I first read this book I was so hooked I would spend hours just reading and thinking about all the aspects discussed. I find it a perfect overview of all the issues people interested in spirituality like to think about. Beautifully written,honest, powerful and liberating. A must in one's spiritual library and a book to be revisited on a daily basis.

Neal's Yard Remedies Rehydrating Rose Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture 100ml
Neal's Yard Remedies Rehydrating Rose Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisture 100ml

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 16 Aug 2011
I was looking for a good, healthy mosturiser for quite some time and I decided to try this product after reading several reviewes. I wasn't dissappointed. I love the light texture, the smoothness and the fact that the cream is instantly absorbed. Its fragrance is exquisite, and I love the presentation too. So happy with it, I decided to buy several other products from the same company.

My Championship Year
My Championship Year
by Ross Brawn

5.0 out of 5 stars light and lovely, 16 Aug 2011
This review is from: My Championship Year (Hardcover)
So glad I finally bought this book, been following Jenson's success step by step and this book is a recollection of all those good and bad moments that made his championship year so memorable. Written in a very light, honest tone, you can almost hear Jenson speak...plus lots of insights into what is going on behind the scene and into these brave drivers' minds. Love it!

Living with Joy: Keys to Personal Power and Spiritual Transformation (Earth life)
by Sanaya Roman

5.0 out of 5 stars inspirational, 16 Aug 2011
I had bought this book for myself some time ago, and decided to buy another copy for a dear friend of mine. It is a beautiful book, which can be seen as an eye opener or a daily reminder of things that we already know, but find hard to follow through. I have also ordered several other books from the same series. I would recomend the books to those interested in evolving spiritually.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3