Profile for serenitysil > Reviews

Content by serenitysil

serenitysil

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Becoming Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 1)
Becoming Magic: A Course in Manifesting an Exceptional Life (Book 1)
Price: 1.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good straightforward advice, 18 May 2014
A good little book with some good advice. I felt however it lacked depth( explaining some of the ideas and tips in overcoming g blockages might have helped) and I found the tone a bit patronizing at times. But perhaps that's what's needed to give some people a push? I will go on to read the second book and see if it offers more valuable insight. Would recommend it as a light read when you need a push.

Amblers Lauren Ladies Boot Ladies Boots Black 4
Amblers Lauren Ladies Boot Ladies Boots Black 4
Offered by Camisera Clothing
Price: 42.42

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 31 Mar 2014
I was looking for a pair of boots that is both comfortable and great looking and I definitely found what I wanted! I am really impressed with the gorgeous shape of these boots and they are extremely comfortable and easy to wear. Good quality and super sleek design.

Feud Britannia Women's Whisk Black Wedges Heels FEU20364010204 4 UK
Feud Britannia Women's Whisk Black Wedges Heels FEU20364010204 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent quality, 31 Mar 2014
I am very impressed with the excellent quality of these shoes, the attention to detail is remarkable. They are comfortable too, even though quite high and look gorgeous, both feminine and super cool. Great purchase!

Bertie Women's Blue Platforms Heels Beata 4 UK
Bertie Women's Blue Platforms Heels Beata 4 UK
Offered by George and Freddie

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking shoes, 31 Mar 2014
I love the shoes and even though they have a slight tendency to come off, it hasn't bothered me too much so far. They look great and feel reliable and sturdy, I am very pleased with both looks and feel.

One Mind: How Our Individual Mind Is Part of a Greater Consciousness and Why It Matters
Price: 7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars an insightful and informative book, 31 Mar 2014
I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to all those interested in scientific proof behind the oneness of all conscience. I would say however that in some ways, we seem to still be at the level of trying to prove that we are all one. What about those of us who know it already and don't need more convincing? What would the next level be? Perhaps the author, or maybe other authors could focus on this next step. A wonderful read, nevertheless.

Help Me Make It Through The Night
Help Me Make It Through The Night
Price: 0.79

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely rendition, 31 Mar 2014
Lee's voice is wonderfully touching and his emotional interpretation of the song has deeply moved me. I really hope that he trusts himself and finds help to pursue a career in music. There are many people with great voices, but few of them manage to connect so beautifully. Wishing him all the best. I'd definitely buy his album tomorrow!

(REAL LEATHER Trims) 2 in 1 Quality New Ladies Womens Faux Leather Handbags, Shoulder Bags, Tote Bags, Large size, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars what a great bag!, 18 Nov 2013
I've been using this bag for months now, carrying books and even my big laptop in it, and I have to say it really is a wonderful bag. I love big(ish) bags because I can have everything handy and this certainly does fit the bill. It also looks good (although initially I was a bit disappointed with the appearance of the leather straps), it is very comfortable to carry and has been a steady and reliable companion, I am indeed very happy with it.

Think and Grow Rich
Think and Grow Rich
Price: 0.37

4.0 out of 5 stars a great book, 18 Nov 2013
This classic makes indeed a good read and one can feel the passion with which the author has written it. It has great insights and it is often empowering. The only less positive aspect for me is that at times it has the tone of an article and it does talk a bit too much about the American background in which it was written. This does not detract from the main message and one can easily skip those passages. Somehow the fact that it was written all those years ago and still carries a powerful and valuable message makes it, perhaps, even more powerful. Overall, a great read.

Lunar Womens Grey Boots GLC233 4 UK, 37 EU
Lunar Womens Grey Boots GLC233 4 UK, 37 EU
Offered by Fancy Footwork
Price: 55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy!, 3 Nov 2013
This review is from: Lunar Womens GLC233 Boots (Shoes)
Great boots, they look stunning, they are comfortable...They definitely are perfect value for money. Have been wearing them regularly and I am very happy with my buy!

How to Solve All Your Money Problems Forever: Creating a Positive Flow of Money Into Your Life
Price: 2.03

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly empowering book, 31 Oct 2013
I am not new to the ideas of positive thinking, affirmations or glad giving but the clarity and power that this book brings can't be ignored. Victor explains very clearly what you need to do to attain your goals and he avoids getting into conceptual/metaphysical/ religious debates: it's all straightforward and simple. I do agree with him: after you read the book, the choice is yours. He does everything humanly possible to convince you to try, for your own sake. I love the passion with which he writes, you can feel it throughout the book. I also like the fact that he refers to other famous personalities in the field that have influenced him in some way or another or have expressed similar approaches. It is a wonderfully honest and inspirational book. I am grateful to have come across it.
As for my own experience, within two days of starting saying and writing the affirmations I have received an amazing gift. A wonderful sign, indeed! More importantly perhaps, I noticed that the routine of saying the affirmations has managed to get me more focused on my goals and feeling extremely energised! I would also add that I have recorded the affirmations , a technique suggested in the book, and I find listening back to them very empowering.
I definitely recommend this book to all those who are open minded as well as serious about changing something in their lives.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3