Profile for Beth > Reviews

Beth

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Looking For Alaska
Looking For Alaska

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love John Green. You'll love this book of his., 26 May 2015
I love John Green and I am currently making my way through his books. Looking for Alaska was a cute story about a group of teenagers at a school. Alaska is admired by Pudge as a first love. When an incident occurs Pudge world is changed. But I will say no more because of spoilers.

Remington S5525 Pro Straight Extra Wide Plates Straightener
Remington S5525 Pro Straight Extra Wide Plates Straightener

5.0 out of 5 stars 5* straighteners for extremely thick hair!, 26 May 2015
I have extremely thick hair and this straightener was the best I have ever used. My hair was straight after a stroke on each section and I felt like the wide plates helped me with this. The temperature variety allowed me to straighten and not actually damage my hair in the process like the past.
Would recommend to others!

Fruit Infused Water: 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for  Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse (Vitamin Water, Fruit Infused Water, Natural Herbal Remedies, Detox Diet, Liver Cleanse)
Fruit Infused Water: 80 Vitamin Water Recipes for Weight Loss, Health and Detox Cleanse (Vitamin Water, Fruit Infused Water, Natural Herbal Remedies, Detox Diet, Liver Cleanse)
by Patrick Smith

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab book!, 27 April 2015
Lots of recipes for me to try and I am loving the flavours which are produced at the end of it. Some recipes are aimed at weight loss and others are for detoxing. I have tried both and getting good results so far.
It has started a trend in my family as others are now wanting to try it.

Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free
Tritan Water Fruit Infuser Bottle (Many Color Option) - BPA Free
Offered by Color life

5.0 out of 5 stars Infuse bottle, 27 April 2015
A good size bottle which allows me to constantly fill up through out the day. I have been experimenting with different fruits to infuse and would recommend anyone to try this if they want an alternative to pop and hot drinks.

The Butler [DVD] [2013]
The Butler [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Forest Whitaker

5.0 out of 5 stars Really interesting to see historical events occurring around one butler's ..., 4 April 2015
This review is from: The Butler [DVD] [2013] (DVD)
Really interesting to see historical events occurring around one butler's life. It's been handy to watch since I am studying Civil Rights in history as it helped bring things to life.

Carmex CLASSIC Moisturising Lip Balm For Dry And Chapped Lips 7.5g
Carmex CLASSIC Moisturising Lip Balm For Dry And Chapped Lips 7.5g
Offered by BisLinks®

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for dry lips., 4 April 2015
Works wonders on my chap lips as nothing else seemed to work.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome kickass film!, 4 April 2015
Fully enjoyed the film. Not read the books but that is next on my to do list since watching this. I have heard rumours that a series is going to be made instead of another film. Hopefully that is true!
Would recommend others to watch this,

Nailene Ultra-Quick Nail Glue Clear 3g
Nailene Ultra-Quick Nail Glue Clear 3g

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant glue!, 20 Mar. 2015
Helps my nails stay on for a long time. Would buy again!

W7 Prime Magic Face Primer Camera Ready - 30 ml
W7 Prime Magic Face Primer Camera Ready - 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab primer, 20 Mar. 2015
Previously bought this and loved it. helped my makeup to stay in one place. Would buy again.

BiC Cristal Medium Ball Pen - Black (Pack of 10)
BiC Cristal Medium Ball Pen - Black (Pack of 10)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good pens, 20 Mar. 2015
Bought them ready for exam season. Love using these as they last longer than normal pens.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7