Profile for jonathan43 > Reviews

Nu U Nutrition CoQ10 100mg, 120 Coenzyme Q10 Capsules
Nu U Nutrition CoQ10 100mg, 120 Coenzyme Q10 Capsules
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 4 July 2016
I'm a regular user of Nu U products and find them excellent value in terms of cost and excellent value in terms of content compared to other brands. They are always easy to swallow tablets and no wasted packaging.

Mundial Series 1 9" Offset Sandwich Knife (White Handle)
Mundial Series 1 9" Offset Sandwich Knife (White Handle)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 April 2016
Best bread knife I've used, just makes cutting so easy.

ScreenKnight® Withings Activité Pop Front Screen Protector invisible shield
ScreenKnight® Withings Activité Pop Front Screen Protector invisible shield
Offered by ScreenKnight

5.0 out of 5 stars A must by!, 22 April 2016
This is an excellent product, it comes with very easy instructions which made fitting it to my Withings pop very simple and is not at all noticeable, no air bubbles either by following those instructions. Once fitted I let it dry in place and I honestly cannot tell that there is a screen protector in place. Also it is a much better price than the others I've seen. I will be buying more just in case I damage this one. Plus the company, Screen Knights, were more than helpful when I had a problem with my order, they dealt with it very professionally and I know I would have no problem recommending them.

HAVIT 2.6-Feet USB Cable 2.0 Type A Male to Type A Male, 80cm
HAVIT 2.6-Feet USB Cable 2.0 Type A Male to Type A Male, 80cm
Offered by SBOX Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Feb. 2016
Very good product for the price. Does exactly what you would expect it to do.

Kangol Mens Pique Polo 'Joshua' Cotton T Shirt Twin Tip Collar (Charcoal) M
Kangol Mens Pique Polo 'Joshua' Cotton T Shirt Twin Tip Collar (Charcoal) M
Offered by Xact Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Nov. 2015
great value top that fits well and looks very good on.

Legionary: Gods & Emperors (Legionary 5)
Legionary: Gods & Emperors (Legionary 5)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very addictive, 29 Nov. 2015
I have read all of this authors books that I'm aware of. I really enjoy the characters that he crafts and feel that I almost know them as the books have grown. I prefer the legionary series, and found this last book to be like the others, a very good story. Without giving away the plot I'm hoping that the changes that happened in this book lead to a whole new world of adventure for the main characters.

Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Probiotics 180 Capsules (6 month supply) by Nu U Nutrition
Offered by Nu U Nutrition

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good product, 22 Oct. 2015
I have now bought two bottles of these tablets for my daughter who has fibromyalgia and EDS. One of her problems is feeling bloated and stomach pain. This has been considerably reduced since taking these probiotic tablets. We firstly tried a far more expensive brand that had to be shipped from the USA, and although they worked excellently they do exactly the same job as these ones for a lot less outlay.

Grail Knight: Number 5 in series (Outlaw Chronicles)
Grail Knight: Number 5 in series (Outlaw Chronicles)

4.0 out of 5 stars A very good and entertaining read through the to the end, 13 Sept. 2015
A very good and entertaining read through the to the end, no lulls in action or story. All the books have been a good twist on the traditional Robin Hood stories with it being told through one of his comrades, and the character of Robin is dark enough to know as a reader that he can be ruthless and inspirational at the same time. Would have given this book five stars but for the ending which was a little at odds with the desire of the main character, Alan. Though I don't want to go into that and spoil it for those yet to read it.

Brand New BABYLISS POWERLIGHT PRO MENS CORDLESS RECHARGEABLE HAIR CLIPPER TRIMMER K
Offered by ilikebargain UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal budget groomer, 22 Aug. 2015
Works just as it should, very easy to use and being rechargeable very portable. Not the most expensive but easily meets my needs.

Pageant Material
Pageant Material

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 22 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Pageant Material (Audio CD)
Just stunning, every song well written and catchy. Can see me listening to this cd many times

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4