Profile for jonathan43 > Reviews

Content by jonathan43

jonathan43 (Lincolnshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Brand New BABYLISS POWERLIGHT PRO MENS CORDLESS RECHARGEABLE HAIR CLIPPER TRIMMER K
Offered by Dynamic Sounds Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal budget groomer, 22 Aug. 2015
Works just as it should, very easy to use and being rechargeable very portable. Not the most expensive but easily meets my needs.

Pageant Material
Pageant Material
Offered by MediaMine

5.0 out of 5 stars So good, 22 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Pageant Material (Audio CD)
Just stunning, every song well written and catchy. Can see me listening to this cd many times

TimeStorm
TimeStorm

3.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, if a little predictable., 22 Aug. 2015
This review is from: TimeStorm (Kindle Edition)
Though the book is an entertaining read overall, it does fall away slightly towards the end, too much happening as a matter of coincidence. I did really enjoy the first part of the book aboard the Marlin, but wasn't as keen on the modern era part in Sydney. It felt like I was being herded toward an ending that I could already guess at, and that where it went from four stars to three. Though I do realise I was reading fiction I did not see the need for a temporal paradox.

VonHaus PREMIUM Slim TV Wall Bracket for 33 - 60 inch LCD, LED & Plasma TV. Super-strength Load Capacity up to 75KG, 15 degree Tilt mechanism up/down, Max VESA 660x450
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to put up, 8 May 2015
So easy to put up, comes with all the screws, rawplugs etc that will be required and more importantly it does the job it's required to do perfectly. Outstanding value when compared to similar types.

Legionary: The Scourge of Thracia (Legionary 4)
Legionary: The Scourge of Thracia (Legionary 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gets better, 5 Mar. 2015
These series of books following the maturing of Pavo and his small group of colleagues just keeps on improving and leaving me as a reader very eager to read the next installment

The Friendly Swede Bundle of 2 Long Camera / Camcorder Neck Shoulder Straps Belt - Length Approximately 36" + Cleaning Cloth in Retail Packaging (Long - Multi-Color (Blue) + Black)
Offered by The Friendly Swede [UK]

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 10 May 2014
Bought this strap for a trip to Barcelona where I wanted to do a lot of walking and have my camera handy at all times. This strap is very well made, strong and comfortable to wear. It allowed me to keep my camera comfortably around my back and because it's a good length I could pull my camera round very easily for taking photos. Overall a very buy.

A Dotted Line
A Dotted Line
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Great return, 23 April 2014
This review is from: A Dotted Line (Audio CD)
If you're a Nickel Creek fan then you should find this a superb return, admittedly it took a few extra listens to some of the songs, but now I can't stop playing the cd. Truly remarkable band that should be far better known.

Wolf's Head (The Forest Lord Book 1)
Wolf's Head (The Forest Lord Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good start, 13 Nov. 2013
Bought this via an amazon recommendation and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the book. Very easy to read, fast paced action. The characterisation was detailed enough to give you enough knowledge of the main characters but did not go overboard thus leaving more to discover in the next books. Really looking forward to the next one.

Roman III - The Wrath of Boudicca (The Roman Chronicles Book 3)
Roman III - The Wrath of Boudicca (The Roman Chronicles Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Just gets better....., 11 Jun. 2013
I really took my time over this book to saviour the final part of the journey of the two main characters. Again the author spins a fantastic story so well told that grips the reader, and at least for me, transports my mind to a different time, a time of a country growing and changing and the events that shaped its destiny.

Kettler Premium Magnetic Rower - Black, 219 x 94 x 56 cm
Kettler Premium Magnetic Rower - Black, 219 x 94 x 56 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as I had hoped., 4 May 2013
As with other reviews it is very simple to assemble. Everything lines up and the plans are extremely easy to follow. As for using it I have found it to be smooth and challenging. Only using it on level 2 so far but still feel the effects after 500 strokes. It feels very well made and the display unit though basic does what I need so happy with that. I only use it while at home as i work away from home and there is a gym at work, the rower there is the concept 2 and though that is obviously superior in comparison of cost I would say the axos is supremely better value. Really pleased I choose this rower!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3