Profile for Big Bruce > Reviews

Italian Leather Rally Watch Strap, Black and Red, 22 mm
Offered by WATCHGECKO
Price: 14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and service from Watchgecko, 18 April 2013
This is the third time I have purchased from Watchgecko through Amazon and on each occasion I have been impressed by the delivery speed and the quality of the product. Will use them in future for all my watch strap purchases as I have a collection of diver style watches but do not like the vynil/silicone straps they are supplied with..

Accurist Men's Chronograph Watch MB936BG
Accurist Men's Chronograph Watch MB936BG
Price: 70.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurist at cheap price., 18 April 2013
Extremely pleased with this purchase.The watch looks and feels far more expensive than the price paid. Actually looks better than in the Amazon ad and the bezel colour is more subtle than in the picture. I have avoided quartz watches due to the need for battery replacement and re sealing costs. but in this instance I have made an exception as it is such a nice watch. Supplied very promptly.

Seiko Men's Diver's Solar Watch SNE109P1
Seiko Men's Diver's Solar Watch SNE109P1
Offered by ACE OF WATCHES
Price: 122.00

5.0 out of 5 stars More Solar Seiko satisfaction, 5 April 2013
Bought this and the black faced version with stainless steel strap at the same time, as I am replacing my collection of Quartz battery powered watches with Seiko Solar ones.Excellent well made watches and they keep time with a high degree of accuracy. Very happy with my purchases and the service from the supplier based in Singapore.

Seiko Men's Diver's Solar Watch SNE107P1
Seiko Men's Diver's Solar Watch SNE107P1
Offered by best quality watches
Price: 177.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar satisfaction, 5 April 2013
Bought this and the orange faced version with silicone strap at the same time, as I am replacing my collection of Quartz battery powered watches with Seiko Solar ones.Excellent well made watches and they keep time with a high degree of accuracy. Very happy with my purchases and the service from the supplier based in Singapore.

Sniper Scope (Xbox)
Sniper Scope (Xbox)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for use with LCD tvs, 5 April 2013
This review is from: Sniper Scope (Xbox) (Video Game)
The product itself was received promptly and seemed well made and quite a substantial piece of kit.
Unfortunately it is for an old style XBOX and not an XBOX360 (My fault for wrongly assuming things ). However, I also noticed on the packaging when it arrived that it was not suitable for use with LCD tvs either.Has now been returned for a refund and I will pay a bit more attention to what I purchase in future. Hope this stops anyone else from making the same mistake.

Clay Shooting for Beginners and Enthusiasts
Clay Shooting for Beginners and Enthusiasts
Price: 6.26

4.0 out of 5 stars Clay shooting made easy., 5 April 2013
Received on my Kindle with the usual efficiency.The book covers everything a novice needs to know and stresses the importance of safety and safe gun handling right from the start. A must read if you are considering taking up clay shooting and have no previous experience.

The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (BBC Audiobooks)
The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (BBC Audiobooks)
by Sir Derek Jacobi
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent narration and 'HOLMES' atmosphere., 5 April 2013
Bought for my elderly mother who has impaired vision and misses being able to read. It was her first experience of listening to audio book CDs and she cannot praise them highly enough. Supplier also arranged prompt delivery. Excellent all round result.

Invicta Men's Men Automatic Pro Diver G2 Watch 9423
Invicta Men's Men Automatic Pro Diver G2 Watch 9423
Offered by Watches Etc
Price: 88.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch and good timekeeper, 5 April 2013
Wanted a more dressy watch than my other watches which are divers watches or chronographs. Although advertised as a divers watch, the compact size makes it suitable as an every day watch and the rose gold finish looks a bit out of the ordinary. Keeps excellent time and seems well made. Big bonus is 'NO MORE BATTERIES' . Good sevice and prompt delivery from the supplier.

Detomaso Firenze Chronograph Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap SL1624C-BK
Price: 56.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a Pantera, but the closest I could get !!!, 24 Mar 2013
I bought this watch as a 65th birthday present for an old friend who has always said if he won the lottery(or if I did) the car he would want to buy would be a De Tomasso Pantera.

Having checked out the cars price and its rarity, this was the best alternative I could come up with.

The watch arrived very quickly, and I am very impressed with the product. Both the watch and the strap seem to be very well made, and unlike in some reviews, in my opinion the strap seems quite soft and flexible. I am very happy with my purchase, and I am sure once my friend gets over the initial disappointment of it not being a Pantera, so will he be.

Genuine Leather Rally Watch Strap, Black, Orange, 20 mm
Genuine Leather Rally Watch Strap, Black, Orange, 20 mm
Offered by WATCHGECKO
Price: 10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and excellent service., 24 Mar 2013
I have used WATCHGECKO previously for the purchase of a specific watch strap and on both occasions they have provided an excellent service and I have been extremely pleased with the quality of the product provided. Ordering via Amazon is always a stress free experience. The stap is of very good quality and the orange stitching very closely matches the orange face of my Seiko solar divers watch.

Very satisfied with my purchase.

Page: 1 | 2