Profile for R. Morgan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Skechers USA Womens Go Walk Low-Top Trainers 13510 Burgundy 6 UK, 39 EU
Skechers USA Womens Go Walk Low-Top Trainers 13510 Burgundy 6 UK, 39 EU

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
super comfy, fits well! I use these for dog walks as they're not as fashionable looking as I'd hoped. They get a little grass-stainy but they keep my feet comfy so that's fine.

Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Driving Test Success All Tests New Edition 2013/14 (PC)
Offered by SR ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 July 2014
Works great, all the tests in there. Great stuff.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 7, 2014 1:20 PM BST

Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Beige Snake Print
Kipling Women's Alvar Shoulder Bag, Beige Snake Print
Offered by The Necessity

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 7 July 2014
I bought two of these bags - one for myself and one as a birthday prezzie for my mum for our joint-birthday trip to Lisbon.

Well - this is the handiest travel bag I've ever had. SO MANY POCKETS. Perfect to store pretty much everything in.

I wish I could buy more colours but as they're a little on the pricey side I'll just have to wait until my own Birthday creeps around again to ask for another!

Boomer Ball from Company of Animals (Boomer Ball Size: 10 Inches)
Boomer Ball from Company of Animals (Boomer Ball Size: 10 Inches)
Offered by BuyAllMeans

3.0 out of 5 stars some dogs like it, others don't., 7 July 2014
My jack russell wasn't interested in this at all so I gave it to my aunt to try out on her ridgeback. She loves it and rolls it everywhere.

Mr Beams MB330 Plastic Outdoor Wireless Battery-Powered LED 140 lm Spotlight with Motion Sensor Activated, White

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, 7 July 2014
Easy to put up and works well. Ordered in March, it's now July and it's still working a charm :).

Gardman Heavy Duty Seed Feeder
Gardman Heavy Duty Seed Feeder
Offered by Ray Online BIZ

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 July 2014
Finally, a feeder that small birds will actually feed at. My garden has a problem that I get pigeons and magpies ALL THE TIME at any other feeder I put up but for this one only the little birds come. Finally, I have cute spuggies and all sorts in my garden not just the big birds that drive my dog bonkers when he spies them out the window.

Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4) [Set of 3]
Flexible Cutting Mats (Set of 4) [Set of 3]
Offered by Bin Babe

1.0 out of 5 stars no thx, 7 July 2014
Too big and bendy, not at all what I expected. They're like thin plastic sheets.

Duracell MN1300 Plus Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 6
Duracell MN1300 Plus Power D Size Batteries--Pack of 6

5.0 out of 5 stars big batteries., 7 July 2014
Batteries. Electric. Makes magic happen.

Miracle-Gro Expand 'n Gro Concentrated Enriched Compost 18 Litres (expands to 50 Litres)

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 7 July 2014
This works really well even if it's a little messy to set up. I used this as compost for all my seedlings and everything grew! I was amazed that as a first-time veggie gardener I actually grew stuff in this weird expandable soil.

Philips Satinelle Corded Epilator HP6423/00 with Ladyshave Head Plus Trimming Comb

2.0 out of 5 stars ouch, 7 July 2014
This hurts like crazy as an epilator but as a shaver it's okay. I'm sure I could find a better wire-less shaving machine for less money though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10