Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "ZOG" (My UFO)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chapelwood Premium  Peanuts 20kg
Chapelwood Premium Peanuts 20kg

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 28 Jan. 2012
these nuts are so good i even started to eat them. bugger KP nuts these bad boys are lovley. they are huge and look nice not that cheap rubbish you buy from farms. well done amazon

Chappie Chicken and Wholegrain Dry Mix 15 kg
Chappie Chicken and Wholegrain Dry Mix 15 kg

5.0 out of 5 stars best yet, 28 Jan. 2012
my dog loves this. i will defo be buying again. at this price my dog is going to eat well for a long time.

GAIA  Natural Baby Bath and Body Wash 250 ml
GAIA Natural Baby Bath and Body Wash 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 28 Jan. 2012
worth every penny. if your baby suffers from dry skin, then use this. this product cleared my sons skin on his 3rd bath. WOW. it is a little expensive but it has no rubbish in it. just the good stuff. so before you start to think your baby has that skin condition i cant spell first try this.

There Is Life After Death: Compelling Reports from Those Who Have Glimpsed the Afterlife

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 13 Aug. 2011
excellent read. lots of info and depth. a must have for anyone who has a near death experience like i had. since my experience i have changed. money means nothing to me any more and owning things does not intrest me. i seem to enjoy the little things now, wind in my face rain on my finger tips and the smile on my sons face is all i need now. i know longer fear death i know this might sound like a drugged up hippy but its true i have changed and i almost feel like going to church. mad i know.

LG GWL207FBQA American Style Fridge Freezer Black
LG GWL207FBQA American Style Fridge Freezer Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 13 Aug. 2011
i love this thing, wow wow wow. excellent value for money. h.d.n.l did mess us around with delivery time. kept say its on the way but was in there depo for 7 days. in the end i got in touch with amazon and it was deliverd with in 2 days. result....bewarned this fridge isvery large and needs a little common sense before you order. please measure up before you buy. i had to knock down a wall before i ordered mine, but my house was being gutted and re-build so it was not a big job.
i love have cold water all year round (nothing worse than warm tap water after a hard days work)and ice always ready. saves money buying bagged ice. Lol. lovley. nice and quite as well and plenty of room in it for a family of 4.
easy to fit,comes with all the plumbing bits and 1 filter which we dont really need in wales as we dont have hard water. I LOVE THIS FRIDGE!!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3