Profile for Jasmine > Reviews

Jasmine

Devotion [VINYL]
Devotion [VINYL]
Offered by wmdservices

4.0 out of 5 stars Came sealed - but with slight signs of wear and tear on the record., 7 April 2014
This review is from: Devotion [VINYL] (Vinyl)
It's no biggie - but It's obvious the record was used. Plays just perfect and there are no skips, but there was a dent on the record book and a rip on the record label on the vinyl. Just not too happy product wasn't as described - not too pushed about it tough!

Crosley Cruiser Briefcase Style Three-Speed Portable Vinyl Turntable with Built-In Stereo Speakers - Turquoise
Offered by CyclopsDigital

3.0 out of 5 stars I love my Crosley - but there is just one problem., 7 April 2014
I would love to give this product a 5 star review, it arrived earlier than the original date and was in perfect packaging. I opened it immediately and was so happy to throw on some Mac Demarco! but it wasn't until further inspection I realized that the wire at the end of the AC Adapter was frayed! I had to tape it in place just to turn the darn thing on!

I've taken a while to finally leave a review, because I've had so many things to do and unfortunately I was stupid enough to just leave the tape there and be careful with the wire and this morning in an attempt to sulk and listen to Beach House - the wire completely went kaput.

I'm terribly disappointed and I will be contacting the seller and I am demanding a replacement AC Adapter.