Profile for Saphira > Reviews

Chickpea Greats: Delicious Chickpea Recipes, the Top 95 Chickpea Recipes
Chickpea Greats: Delicious Chickpea Recipes, the Top 95 Chickpea Recipes
by Jo Franks

5.0 out of 5 stars CHICKPEA RECIPE BOOK- BRILLIANT, 20 Jun. 2014
I bought this book because I had been reminded that I love Indian food and in particular a dish called Bhel Poori. Chickpeas are very nutritious and in searching for this recipe I found this great book. It has a variety of recipes using chickpeas, not just Indian ones. I have only just bought it and will be so excited to start on the recipes in it. You can make hot dishes including meat and salads too. I reckon this is a really good cookery book.

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Screen Protector Case / Guard / Film / Cover 10-in-1 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S3 mini screen protector film, 28 April 2014
These little protectors are good and easy to fit. I think they make all the difference if you use them straight away when you purchase a new phone. The protect the screen from scratches and abrasions. They are a very good buy for the price and I can recommend them.

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield - Solid Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Samsung Galaxy S3 mini back cover for phone, 28 April 2014
This back cover is the perfect protection for your mobile phone. I did not want to box in my phone and so just covering and protecting the back means you can still hear you phone easily when someone calls or messages. Its a good product for the price and with care will last for some time. I can recommend it. The seller delivered it quickly too.

The Elements of... - The Tarot
The Elements of... - The Tarot
by A. T. Mann

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a tarot beginners book and is excellent for people just starting on the tarot or who ..., 2 Feb. 2014
This is a tarot beginners book and is excellent for people just starting on the tarot or who know a bit. The writer is a very great astrologer and knowledgeable tarot man who will give you insights into learning the tarot.

Town & Country Large Master Gardener Classic Gardening Gloves
Town & Country Large Master Gardener Classic Gardening Gloves

5.0 out of 5 stars Good gardening gloves by this seller, 2 Feb. 2014
These gloves are well priced and fit well. They are not too large or baggy. The seller got them to us on time and I would recommend the gloves and the seller.

1 x FIBC Bulk Bags For Builders and Garden Waste - 1 tonne ton storage sack
1 x FIBC Bulk Bags For Builders and Garden Waste - 1 tonne ton storage sack
Offered by trade-mart

4.0 out of 5 stars BUILDERS BAG SEEMS GOOD IDEA FOR GARDEN WORK, 1 Feb. 2014
I got this for my husband's garden work and its big and fairly strong. I think for general use in the garden for grass cuttings, leaves, small twigs etc, that it is a great buy. Since his job is gardening I would not know how long it would last using it every day but overall a sturdy bag.

The Rough Guide to Bangkok
The Rough Guide to Bangkok
by Lucy Ridout

5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot beat the Rough Guide books, 1 Feb. 2014
This is an excellent book with so much information and ideas. We always find the Rough Guide tips are true, the recommendations helpful and overall brimming with guidelines and advice. Its a slightly different set out compared to previous books but a very good read. Bangkok is a brilliant and bustling city and there is much to do and see, places to eat, river trips which are so beautiful, shopping, temples and the fantasticly friendly people. I do recommend this book. Its a must if you are going to Bangkok.

Cloggies Are Back
Cloggies Are Back
by Bill Tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Seller was accurate in description and the item arrived on time, 1 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Cloggies Are Back (Paperback)
I would recommend the seller for a good description of the article and the book arrived quickly. In this case I wanted it as a present for someone who adored the author and it was a hard to get book. Well done the seller.

Himalaya Maroma Frankincense Incense Sticks
Himalaya Maroma Frankincense Incense Sticks

4.0 out of 5 stars Frankincense Incense sticks are good and natural, 18 Jan. 2014
I liked these sticks and got them to create the theme of being on holiday abroad. They did the trick! They are quite slim and so if you dont want a really strong and lingering smell then just use one. You can burn two or more at the same time for a stronger effect.

East Japanese Style Rollup Blind, White & Leaf Design, 60cm
East Japanese Style Rollup Blind, White & Leaf Design, 60cm
Offered by Pilotfish Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY PAPER BLIND, 9 Jan. 2014
I was after a paper blind the same as I had bought several years ago. I found it through Amazon. It is brilliant and the same style, colour and quality. Perfect for letting in light as its thin and believe me my old one was still in use after 8 years although a little discoloured. A good purchase and it came well wrapped and securely parcelled. I recommend this to you.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9