Profile for Saphira > Reviews

1 x FIBC Bulk Bags For Builders and Garden Waste - 1 tonne ton storage sack
1 x FIBC Bulk Bags For Builders and Garden Waste - 1 tonne ton storage sack
Offered by A1 Packaging UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars BUILDERS BAG SEEMS GOOD IDEA FOR GARDEN WORK, 1 Feb 2014
I got this for my husband's garden work and its big and fairly strong. I think for general use in the garden for grass cuttings, leaves, small twigs etc, that it is a great buy. Since his job is gardening I would not know how long it would last using it every day but overall a sturdy bag.

The Rough Guide to Bangkok
The Rough Guide to Bangkok
by Lucy Ridout

5.0 out of 5 stars You cannot beat the Rough Guide books, 1 Feb 2014
This is an excellent book with so much information and ideas. We always find the Rough Guide tips are true, the recommendations helpful and overall brimming with guidelines and advice. Its a slightly different set out compared to previous books but a very good read. Bangkok is a brilliant and bustling city and there is much to do and see, places to eat, river trips which are so beautiful, shopping, temples and the fantasticly friendly people. I do recommend this book. Its a must if you are going to Bangkok.

Cloggies Are Back
Cloggies Are Back
by Bill Tidy

5.0 out of 5 stars Seller was accurate in description and the item arrived on time, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Cloggies Are Back (Paperback)
I would recommend the seller for a good description of the article and the book arrived quickly. In this case I wanted it as a present for someone who adored the author and it was a hard to get book. Well done the seller.

Himalaya Maroma Frankincense Incense Sticks
Himalaya Maroma Frankincense Incense Sticks

4.0 out of 5 stars Frankincense Incense sticks are good and natural, 18 Jan 2014
I liked these sticks and got them to create the theme of being on holiday abroad. They did the trick! They are quite slim and so if you dont want a really strong and lingering smell then just use one. You can burn two or more at the same time for a stronger effect.

East Japanese Style Rollup Blind, White & Leaf Design, 60cm
East Japanese Style Rollup Blind, White & Leaf Design, 60cm
Offered by Pilotfish Trading Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY PAPER BLIND, 9 Jan 2014
I was after a paper blind the same as I had bought several years ago. I found it through Amazon. It is brilliant and the same style, colour and quality. Perfect for letting in light as its thin and believe me my old one was still in use after 8 years although a little discoloured. A good purchase and it came well wrapped and securely parcelled. I recommend this to you.

Emma Barclay Chequers Tablecloth, Forest Green, 60 x 84 Inch
Emma Barclay Chequers Tablecloth, Forest Green, 60 x 84 Inch
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab green tablecloth, in different sizes, 9 Jan 2014
I bought two of these. They are very reasonable in price, wash well, you dont need to iron them which is a bonus, and they come in different sizes. This colour is a deep dark forest green, perfect for what I wanted. You can team it with gold accessories like candlesticks, napkins, table mats etc. It really does look smart.

Chants And Dances Of The Native Americans
Chants And Dances Of The Native Americans
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars SACRED SPIRIT and Chants and Dances of the Native Americans, 13 Dec 2013
This CD has been around for some years and in the mid 1990's my friend recommended it to me. I have TWO COPIES of it as I love it so much. One at home and one in the car! We used some of this music for our wedding. Its very relaxing, totally beautiful, gentle and a good buy. Buy this and you will not regret it. A timeless work of gorgeous music.

Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
Bob Dylan Greatest Hits
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars BOB DYLAN AND HIS GREATEST HITS, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bob Dylan Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
What can I say on this!!!??? I love Bob Dylan and this CD is just brilliant. My husband adores it and he is younger than me and Bob Dylan's early days were not really his era. Its got an excellent collection of songs and I would recommend this CD every time.

Nashville Skyline
Nashville Skyline

5.0 out of 5 stars BOB DYLAN AND NASHVILLE SKYLINE, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Nashville Skyline (Audio CD)
You have to be a Bob Dylan fan I suppose to buy it but I heartily recommend this CD. I have played it over and over again. Its just brilliant!

Go on buy it and enjoy the music. Its a real beauty of a CD with so many good songs.

Gone Girl
Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn

2.0 out of 5 stars GONE GIRL by Gillian Flynn, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Gone Girl (Paperback)
I was recommended to read this by a friend. I have to say I did not get along with it and found I kept on skipping pages and moving ahead. Overall the idea for the plot was probably a good one, but for me the story did not hang together. I cant say I would recommend it but each of us has our own taste.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5