Profile for Mrs. S. F. Di Milo > Reviews

Content by Mrs. S. F. Di Milo

Mrs. S. F. Di Milo "Susanna Di Milo" (Southern Uk)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Felting Fabulous Flowers
Felting Fabulous Flowers
by Gillian Harris

5.0 out of 5 stars a delightful book, 27 Sep 2014
What a delightful book, the flowers are very realistic and the photography and instructions are so easy to follow. It is an inspiration and will have you making flowers in no time.

Gillian has a great understanding of how flowers are grown in nature and the way she uses the wool to re-create naturalistic flowers that would be perfect for a wedding corsage!

Weight Loss: 4 Simple Steps To ROCK The Body Of Your Dreams & Feel Amazing In Your Skin (The Non-Diet Approach To Weight Loss): 4 Steps To Ditching Self-Sabotage ... So You Can Finally Get The Body Of You

3.0 out of 5 stars it's a promotion for an on line course, 20 Sep 2014
I thought I was buying a book but this is advertising on line courses. Disappointed! Good basic advice but you have to visit a website to find out more. Feel cheated that I paid for an advert!!

Beyondfashion Silicone Gel Arch Support / Foot Wedge Shoe Insert
Beyondfashion Silicone Gel Arch Support / Foot Wedge Shoe Insert
Offered by Beyondfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 11 Sep 2014
helped enormously - since using these my feet don't ache as much. They stay in place without slipping around, and they can be moved from one shoe to another. I used them on high heels. Prompt delivery and well packaged.

Machine Needles: Embroidery - Mix
Machine Needles: Embroidery - Mix
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great service, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Machine Needles: Embroidery - Mix
These are perfect for all embroidery projects, arrived very promptly and well packaged

Ladies Famous DUNLOP POPPY clog mule slippers FUCHSIA size 6 UK
Ladies Famous DUNLOP POPPY clog mule slippers FUCHSIA size 6 UK
Offered by The Slippers Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely comfy slippers, 11 Sep 2014
these are very comfortable and warm. I love the pretty flowers and with the solid sole they are perfect for around the house or nipping outside to put out the rubbish!

They arrived very speedily, well packaged and very good value for money.

The Answer Is Simple Oracle Cards
The Answer Is Simple Oracle Cards
by Sonia Choquette
Edition: Cards

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful artwork, uplifting advice, 11 Sep 2014
these cards are beautifully illustrated, I really enjoy looking at the artwork before I turn to the definition or meaning in the little book. All the cards appear to be positive and encouraging, and usually spot on for where I am at. For example I was giving the house a good spring clean when these arrived, but I could not resist trying them out - the card that came up was about clearing your home!

I love these cards, and use them often.

Call the Midwife - Series 1 [DVD]
Call the Midwife - Series 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jessica Raine

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderfully uplifting, 8 April 2014
I missed the first series on TV so bought this to get up to speed and what a delight it is. Not only is it full of wonderful music from the era, but I found I became attached to all the characters in a very short space of time. It is uplifting, loyalty, hard work and friendship prevail, even in an impoverished community.

Quite simply brilliant.

Whirlpool Max Microwave with Steam Function - Green
Whirlpool Max Microwave with Steam Function - Green

3.0 out of 5 stars Very neat, 8 April 2014
This is a very good microwave it takes up smaller space in a corner, but however there are compromises, it is a lot taller and I find I cannot put in jugs as it is not as high internally. the workings are stashed underneath the microwave which makes it taller but not any roomier inside. I think if I had been able to actually see this before I bought it I might not have chosen it. It is very expensive for what it is.

Heart Thoughts: A Treasury of Inner Wisdom
Heart Thoughts: A Treasury of Inner Wisdom
by Louise Hay

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a delightful book, 8 April 2014
The beautiful colour illustrations are so lovely to dip in and out of. Coupled with Louise's wonderful wise words I often dip in to it most days. It would make a great gift.

Vintage Swimwear Patterns: Historical Patterns and Techniques
Vintage Swimwear Patterns: Historical Patterns and Techniques
by Jill Salen

3.0 out of 5 stars A good reference book, 8 April 2014
It is lovely to look at the examples of vintage items - the photographs are good and there is some interesting information about the item.

Had I picked this up in a bookshop I would most likely not have purchased it, however i ordered it because I thought it would have patterns and construction techniques that would help me to create my own vintage style swimwear.

The patterns are too small - you have to scale them up - that was quite disappointing as I was expecting patterns I could actually use rather than draft myself. Most of them are overlaid as well, and they are very small.

There are only two projects on how to make your own versions, the instructions - the rest do not include instructions nor detailed pictures, some of the patterns only have one front image for you to work out how to do it.

I don't doubt Jill Salen's knowledge and skills, but feel that this did not deliver quite what I was hoping for.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5