Profile for Charlie > Reviews

Thank You [feat. Q-Tip, Kanye West, Lil Wayne]
Thank You [feat. Q-Tip, Kanye West, Lil Wayne]
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Have it!, 1 April 2014
Busta Rymes...one of the all time greatest rappers! He delivers here again...great funky beats and bass and nice little shout from the Q-Tip and Kanye!

#Selfie
#Selfie
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Boom!, 1 April 2014
This review is from: #Selfie (MP3 Download)
Yea great track, quite amusing really and a great beat! Love the fact that Amazon are truly competing with itunes now and I don't have to change file from mp4 to mp3. Bosch!

LG BP325 3D Slim Smart Blu-ray Player - Black
LG BP325 3D Slim Smart Blu-ray Player - Black
Price: 59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 12 Mar 2014
I use Amazon a lot for most products I buy and although I can't say the same for a similar recent purchase, this is a great product. If your looking for value for money then this is what you need! I haven't tried the 3D aspect yet as I don't have the capability just yet but the picture quality is awesome. The menu is simple and for the price there are some fairly quality features included with USB connection. I think even DVD's that I've watched are slightly improved. I noticed that a fellow reviewer stated that it would have better to have audio out from the player itself, this would be pointless as you have an HDMI connection that has much improved audio through it. I just simply have a speaker connection from audio out through TV which is standard with nearly all TV's.

Solgar, Chelated Molybdenum, 100 Tablets
Solgar, Chelated Molybdenum, 100 Tablets
Offered by STRATTON UK
Price: 11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 8 July 2013
I took this supplement as I had problems with intestinal candida, a yeast imbalance. I had taken some anti-fungals before to kill off the candida and then needed a product to help my liver cleanse. This product helped on my way back to recovery, brilliant!

Sennheiser/Adidas CX 680 High-Performance Noise-Isolating Ear Canal Headphones (Sports-Optimised Design)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 July 2013
I have to say that I was very 50/50 about these headphones after reading the mixed reviews. I decided to give them a try and now all the concerns that I had about what some people have said about these headphones have now gone. As soon as they arrived I tried them out and they work perfectly. I have had so many sports headphones over the years as I do a lot of fitness training (mainly cycling) and I thought the best headphones were all ways the over-ear hook style. I haven't used these for running yet but I can't see them coming out for any activity, they fit so well and are very comfortable. The ear fin really works!!! and these come with different sizes for better fits. Exterior noise cancellation is good and the volume control is an excellent feature which, is one of the main reasons I purchased these phones actually. I use these headphones with my HTC one X+ which has beats audio software and makes any standard headphones more bassy anyway. With these headphones they are a tiny bit more bassy but not much, in actual fact the sound quality is very good overall. Out of experience though I would say that these would work with all half decent mp3 players.

HTC ONE X CLEAR 10in1 LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR SHIELD WITH FIBRE CLEANING CLOTH
HTC ONE X CLEAR 10in1 LCD SCREEN PROTECTOR SHIELD WITH FIBRE CLEANING CLOTH
Offered by MobySpares
Price: 2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 6 May 2013
This product does what is says and protects the screen well. The only problem I have is that these covers are not that clear so, screen quality is compromised.

ONX3 HTC One X Orange Hybrid/Silicone COMBO PACK Case Skin Cover + Orange Mini Compact Stylus Pen + LCD Screen Protector Guard

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, 6 May 2013
This product is good enough to do the job. If you need to protect your phone then this will do it!