Profile for L. Machin > Reviews

Luther Season 2
Luther Season 2
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars A believable cop series. With a difference, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Luther Season 2 (Amazon Video)
When there nothing to watch on tv on a Sunday afternoon I looked to Amazon prime and decided to watch a Luther episode, i ended up having a Luther day!!!! Thoroughly enjoyed watching series 1 and 2. Even when there were moments I thought may make me jump they still caught me out!!!

Highly recommended

Rockport Women's Anna Tall Boot Luggage Biker Boots K54532 7.5 UK
Rockport Women's Anna Tall Boot Luggage Biker Boots K54532 7.5 UK
Offered by Coutinho

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb boots at bargain price, 5 Feb. 2011
I saw these boots on offer on tv at approx £128 and decided to check them out on Amazon. Imagine my suprise to not only find them on Amazon but at about 40% of the price. Ended up buying two pairs and still saving money. The boots are great. Wanted some with good grips incase we have any more of that "white stuff"!!! Excellent boots, excellent quality, EXCELLENT price!!!!

Inkrite Cartridge (No.1) for Lexmark X2310 X2330 X2350 - 18C0781 Colour
Inkrite Cartridge (No.1) for Lexmark X2310 X2330 X2350 - 18C0781 Colour

2.0 out of 5 stars Inkrite Cartridge, 1 Dec. 2010
When needing a replacement cartridge for my printer recently I decided to give yourselves a try,as I was loathed to use other auction sites for fear of getting inferior goods. Having bought my twinpack, I replaced a cartridge about two weeks ago, since then I've maybe printed off 20 pages and I can barely read them the quality is that poor. Needless to say I wont be purchasing them again.

Appreciating Asperger Syndrome: Looking at the Upside - with 300 Positive Points
by Brenda Boyd

4.0 out of 5 stars Appreciating Asperger Syndrome, 7 Jun. 2010
Very good book. Informative, giving extra points of reference and gave me ideas for statergies.

Trolls Go Home (Troll Trouble)
Trolls Go Home (Troll Trouble)
by Alan MacDonald

5.0 out of 5 stars Trolls, 8 Jun. 2009
My son loves this collection. I think the voices I do help as he's have fits of giggles when I do Mr Troll !!!

James Bond: Ultimate Golden Triple Pack [DVD] [1964]
James Bond: Ultimate Golden Triple Pack [DVD] [1964]
Dvd ~ Pierce Brosnan

5.0 out of 5 stars James Bond Gold Collection, 8 Jun. 2009
Excellent collection. Bought for my 10 year old son, who recently decided he wants to be 007!!!! Great way to buy and great price.

The Transporter / Transporter 2 (15) (NEW DVD) (2 Movie Collection)
The Transporter / Transporter 2 (15) (NEW DVD) (2 Movie Collection)
Dvd ~ Jason Statham
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Transporter/Transporter2, 1 Feb. 2009
Excellent. Enjoy both but 2 perhaps has the edge. Can't beat Jason for a bit of escapism after a hard day!!!! Can watch them time and again

100 Samurai Sudoku Puzzles 2
100 Samurai Sudoku Puzzles 2
by Peter Greene

4.0 out of 5 stars Samurai Sudoku 2, 1 Feb. 2009
Brought for husband as he spends hours doing these puzzles!! Loves the Samuria version over the normal ones, but can't read the solutions as very small print when he's checking ( he assures me he is checking, not cheating!!)

Frank Capra - Why We Fight! - The Battle Of Britain [DVD]
Frank Capra - Why We Fight! - The Battle Of Britain [DVD]
Dvd ~ Frank Capra Jr.
Offered by Todays Great Deal

5.0 out of 5 stars The Battle of Britain - Why we fight, 1 Feb. 2009
This was brought as a Christmas present and the person was really pleased on opening!!