Profile for MGL > Reviews

Content by MGL

MGL

Organic Mushroom Farming and Mycoremediation: Simple to Advanced and Experimental Techniques for Indoor and Outdoor Cultivation
by Tradd Cotter

SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W
SEBO X4EXTRA Automatic Upright Vacuum Cleaner - 1300 W

5.0 out of 5 stars I adore my Sebo., 11 Nov. 2014
I adore Sebo vacuum's, no fuss as it just gets on with its job. Good old Germans.

Boiling Ring Hose Kit Includes Standard Propane Regulator
Boiling Ring Hose Kit Includes Standard Propane Regulator
Offered by Gas Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., 11 Nov. 2014
Does it's job, enough said.

8.6kW GAS TRIPLE BURNER/BOILING RING - LPG,PROPANE,BUTANE,PAELLA,LARGE
8.6kW GAS TRIPLE BURNER/BOILING RING - LPG,PROPANE,BUTANE,PAELLA,LARGE
Offered by TGS Industrial Supplies Ltd, Est 1987

4.0 out of 5 stars Top bit of kit., 11 Nov. 2014
Top bit of kit.

I have used this for boiling a half full 45 gallon drum of water and also my morning egg banjos and a full pork steak meal with veg for three.

I only give four stars as there are no real instruction explaining construction and the middle gas valve leaked when the nut was over tightened on this valve.

Mammut Men'S Mt.Trail Xt Gtx Dark Brown Hiking Boot 3020-02401-7036-1110 11 UK
Mammut Men'S Mt.Trail Xt Gtx Dark Brown Hiking Boot 3020-02401-7036-1110 11 UK
Offered by Snow+Rock

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots I've ever had., 25 Oct. 2014
I bought a pair about four or five years ago and these are the best boots I have ever had. I've worn them for walks, across muddy fields when beating on shoots, at the beach when sea fishing. The only care I have given them is a wash down when caked in mud and change the laces. They also offer great support.

PhD Nutrition Mixball Shaker
PhD Nutrition Mixball Shaker
Offered by Purely Health

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality shaker., 26 Mar. 2013
Perfect for my pre and post gym requirements as the screw top seals well every time and the blender ball also ensures a smooth shake. A good quality shaker and wouldn't use any other.

Bigger Leaner Stronger: The Simple Science of Building the Ultimate Male Body (The Build Muscle, Get Lean, and Stay Healthy Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I am amazed, 7 Sept. 2012
I am 44 and now on my third week at the gym following the programme. I am amazed how my body and mind have responded and only wish I knew about this twenty years ago. I have enjoyed the book and understanding what I need to do and why.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 7, 2012 9:20 PM BST