Profile for sam410 > Reviews

Content by sam410

sam410 (Cramlington, Northumberland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Kindle Fire HD 7", HD Display, Wi-Fi, 16 GB - Includes Special Offers (Previous Generation - 3rd)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ok would have preferred a better version, 28 Mar 2014
I really love my kindle, it's easy to use and connects with all my Amazon content. I would have preferred a version with a camera as mine didn't come with one. :( I especially love the way you can type on it, you slide your finger between the letter s and it gives you a full word, makes emails especially quick. I find this as good as any other tablet and there are lots of apps available. It is also great for reading books! I thought I wouldn't like it but I actually love it and read much quicker than with a paper book. The fact it tells you how many minutes to the next chapter is great. Great for you gov surveys. Facebook email, reading books. Watching love film.

My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)
My Mum is a Loser (Barry Loser)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a free book, 28 Mar 2014
me and my six year old son love reading this together, great for a free book, no harm in downloading when it s free.

Celebrity Bingo [DVD Interactive Game]
Celebrity Bingo [DVD Interactive Game]

5.0 out of 5 stars bought as a present, 11 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed playing this game, the numbers are called super fast so not really suitable as a family game. I was a little disappointed that it was advertised / sold as having different bingo games on when the only thing different between each game is the background music. Also naked bingo... disappointment. But a really great alternative to spinning the noisy wheel n calling out your own numbers. But of advice buy extra bingo cards for playing extra games you can get them from 99p.

The Bridget Jones Omnibus: The Singleton Years
The Bridget Jones Omnibus: The Singleton Years
by Helen Fielding

5.0 out of 5 stars great books, 11 Mar 2014
I really enjoyed reading these books, the series is fab, I loved the diary entries and the dating book references. as a teenager I related to the characters and still can as a thirty something, I loved the first two books, didn't enjoy the third in the series though.

Police/Bobby Helmet - Childs Size
Police/Bobby Helmet - Childs Size
Offered by dreamlandvalue

5.0 out of 5 stars fab, 11 Mar 2014
This hat fit my five year old son great, it is quite thick plastic and was of a higher quality than I was expecting for the price I paid, speedy delivery and well packaged.

Facebook
Facebook

5.0 out of 5 stars face book works fine, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Facebook (App)
This app works like all facebook apps just great, loads my news feed fine and replies to posts without a delay. Can't complain about anything.

HP ePrint
HP ePrint

4.0 out of 5 stars fine, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: HP ePrint (App)
This app prints direct to my hop printer, the documents send fast and print out like one would expect from a printer! Couldn't all for more.

Adobe Reader
Adobe Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars great as always, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Adobe Reader (App)
This product is just as you would expect from Adobe reader, works great opens and prints just great, loads quickly

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
by Helen Fielding

3.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 11 Mar 2014
When this book come out I decided it was about time I read the series and the first two books were great but this one was very disappointing, the best bit of Bridget Jones diary was ruined within the first two chapters, (not giving too much away) the rest was pointless, I could relate to the characters of the first book now and when I was younger but I don't know many people who could relate to the ones in this book and I did not. The diary writing entries just weren't as good as the first two books. If you haven't read the series don't bother read fifty shades instead.

LEGO® City My City
LEGO® City My City

3.0 out of 5 stars a little slow, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: LEGO® City My City (App)
This app is a little slow to run but our son who is six loves it, there seems to be plenty of games to play on it

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7