Profile for Julie Knowles > Reviews

Julie Knowles

Ice and a Slice
Ice and a Slice

5.0 out of 5 stars best read in a long time, 28 Sep 2014
This review is from: Ice and a Slice (Kindle Edition)
This book was more than just a really good holiday read for me, it has also made me look at a relationship with a friend of mine with new eyes, and understanding. Really we'll written, without the usual cliches and over-exaggerated descriptions of things, which I feel some writers think they need to do to look clever. Held me throughout and now looking forward to reading more from the author.

A Time for Silence
A Time for Silence

5.0 out of 5 stars juliek, 27 Aug 2014
A fascinating read. Did manage to guess some of the twists and turns but that did not spoil my enjoyment of this well written, poignant story.

Fractured
Fractured

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Fractured (Kindle Edition)
Loved this, kept me guessing all the way through. Well written, cleverly done. Had to come up with your own conclusions, which may or may not be correct!

The Twins
The Twins

4.0 out of 5 stars enthralled, 18 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Twins (Kindle Edition)
This story drew me in, I found it both wam and dark, thoughts from it creeping into my head. I wanted to see the story of viola and John through to the end. Ending felt a bit abrupt, as though the author couldn't be bothered to write any more. Perhaps a sequel to continue the story? Would love that.

The Sea Sisters
The Sea Sisters

5.0 out of 5 stars Lost myself in this book, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Sea Sisters (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book. Well written, the author brought all the characters to life. Most enjoyable, would happily recommend it.

Fly London Women's Mistry Taupe Knee High Boots P141035016 6 UK
Fly London Women's Mistry Taupe Knee High Boots P141035016 6 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars They fit!, 10 Nov 2012
These boots are a lovely fit, little bit of room round my legs but thats fine, can fit skinny jeans in but they look nice with skirts too. Ankle part a little hard but very comfy on the feet.

1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Slim Glasses Case with Tab Fastener (4309 17) - Poppy
1642 Soft Nappa Leather - Slim Glasses Case with Tab Fastener (4309 17) - Poppy
Offered by Ashlie Craft

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 27 Jun 2012
Loved this case, soft leather, lovely colour - have purchased another in purple for my friend and will be getting another for my sister for her birthday. Comes in a nice presentation box, very classy.