Profile for Andrew R. Mackay > Reviews

Content by Andrew R. Mackay

Andrew R. Mackay

Page: 1 | 2
Zeus Precision Data Charts and Reference Tables for Drawing Office, Toolroom & Workshop
by Zeus Precision Charts Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars As you expect., 20 Nov 2013
Does the job, good quality and laminated. Every engineer or fitter should have one.

This was the best price I could find.

Braun Series 7 720 Electric Rechargeable Male Foil Shaver
Braun Series 7 720 Electric Rechargeable Male Foil Shaver

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 Nov 2013
Had this for a good year and a bit now.

I'v had other electric Razors in the past, they always irritated my skin and sometimes nipped me. This one however is great doesnt hurt at all and pretty decent shave(i always use it in the shower for convenience.

Winter in Venice -  White Silk Chest - Pamper Gift Set
Winter in Venice - White Silk Chest - Pamper Gift Set

5.0 out of 5 stars My mum loved this., 20 Nov 2013
Got this for a present for my mum, she loved it. I myself don't see the appeal in these things but I guess im not her.

Eye of Judgment for PS3 Playstation 3 Playstation Eye Included
Eye of Judgment for PS3 Playstation 3 Playstation Eye Included

2.0 out of 5 stars I tried it , just couldnt get into it., 20 Nov 2013
I just couldn't get into this game I did try. sometimes the camera was very figity as well at times. Wouldn't recommend it.

Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS Camera - Silver (8.0MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD
Canon Digital IXUS 80 IS Camera - Silver (8.0MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 2.5 inch LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Best camera I'v ever had or likely ever have., 20 Nov 2013
First off let me say Iv had this camera for years now.

Its been awesome, Now looking a fair bit worn but thats understandable from the amount i'v dropped it when I went travelling around the world. Its been wet, shaken, thumped and dropped still survives as well as i bought it. Worked in the extreme cold up to a point in the extreme cold of Siberia and the extreme warm of australia. It was so easy to use just pull out of my pocket and within a second or two the photo was taken.

I will never buy another camera other than a canon now, Although im still in no rush to get one.

LINX HDMI Cable - Premium Gold Plated HDMI Lead for Full HD/HD Ready TVs - 1.2 metres

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the buy., 20 Nov 2013
If you want a good quality HDMI cable at a good price this is the one for you. although as expected it cant bend too well but they are all like that. P,s, Iv had mine for a while.

Xbox 360 Elite Console (120GB Hard Drive)
Xbox 360 Elite Console (120GB Hard Drive)

5.0 out of 5 stars Been a trusty companion., 20 Nov 2013
Has served me very well kept me company when I was lonely dark nights.
I've never had the displeasure of the red ring of death from this console so good luck buyers. Although I couldn't think of a single reason of buying this now over a PS4 of Xbone

Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander
Offered by Tracymuk
Price: 22.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the game on PC but., 20 Nov 2013
This review is from: Supreme Commander (Video Game)
I liked the game on PC but transferring this onto console just doesn't feel right although for the hardcore strategy gamer this still does the job. Although if you are one Id be questioning why you were getting it on the console in the first place.

JML Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
JML Iron Total Gym Upper Body Workout Bar
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition
Price: 7.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly awesome., 20 Nov 2013
This is a great product,
Easy to put together and place
doesn't damage the door frame
Very sturdy for the price was really surprised at the quality

Introduction to Marine Engineering
Introduction to Marine Engineering
by D. A. Taylor
Price: 47.69

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are studying marine engineering this is the book to buy., 20 Nov 2013
This is a must have book if you are studying marine engineering it certainly helped me get through my course which I have recently qualified from.

I would certainly recommend this to anyone it gives information in a clearer way than most I have found.

Page: 1 | 2