Profile for Idena Brandrick > Reviews

Idena Brandrick

Joseph Joseph Wash and Drain Washing Up Bowl - Green
Joseph Joseph Wash and Drain Washing Up Bowl - Green
Price: 29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Joseph Joseph Wash and Drain Washing Up Bowl ................., 17 Jun 2014
I have recently purchased the Joseph Joseph Wash and Drain Washing up bowl in green. I am absolutely delighted with it. I love the design, the colour and the easy way of disposing water through the drain hole without having to to tilt the bowl up to do so. For me, it makes being at the kitchen sink a pleasure. Because of what it is made from, it almost dries its self, leaving it to look pristine every time it is used. Friends have admired it and asked where I bought it from, and I was very happy to recommend it.. For me it deserves the five star rating.

Meringue Girls Cookbook
Meringue Girls Cookbook
by Alex Hoffler
Price: 11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Irresistible and gorgeous, 21 Dec 2013
All my friends would love the book, but I keep it to myself to show off the masterpieces I've made,created by the girls who wrote the book!

Giles The Collection 2014
Giles The Collection 2014
by Carl Giles
Price: 5.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Reading, 21 Dec 2013
Collected the annual every year for twenty eight years for my husband who loves Ito read it on Christmas Day!

Chicken Parade
Chicken Parade
by Valeria Manferto
Price: 7.02

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and captivating, 2 Aug 2013
This review is from: Chicken Parade (Paperback)
The photographs are brilliant, the captions so witty and funny and the book was bought for my son and daughter in law, because they keep six rare breed hens as pets and are passionate about them,all have names to suit their personalities and live in luxury des res accommodation in a big protected from predators,out door run! The book contained some of the breeds they have. They found the book hilarious to read and is now coffee table reading! I wouldn't be surprised if, George, Uggy, Matilda, Georgina, Sabrina and Florence, get a bedtime story from the book! They now have been joined by Puddle and Jemima, who have a custom made pond and des res of their own!