Profile for Mrs Lee Hill > Reviews

Mrs Lee Hill

GUND - Sesame Street Grover Mug, 11.5cm
GUND - Sesame Street Grover Mug, 11.5cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant mug, 28 Dec. 2012
A gift for my husbands birthday which is beginning of jan. arrived very quickly. Great mug for hot chocolate and soup!!

Gund Sesame Street Grover Large Soft Toy 51 cm
Gund Sesame Street Grover Large Soft Toy 51 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Basically as advertised, 28 Dec. 2012
Silly gift for husbands birthday which is 5th jan, so purchased over the festive period arrived very quickly great fun looks fabulous and is very soft.

Flying Chicken Sports Toys and Outdoor
Flying Chicken Sports Toys and Outdoor
Offered by A-Nicetop

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok fun silly wee gift, 28 Dec. 2012
Made the kids (& adults,) laugh price reflects product but if I remember correctly postage cost more than product!! Over all ok and fun.

Carry Me Down
Carry Me Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book. Kindle download, 28 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Carry Me Down (Kindle Edition)
For me a great read loved this book. I am again just filling up the space with words required as I don't believe in leaving reviews a book is personal to you. Read the back cover if you like what it says buy it if not don't!! I have filled the space!

Rachel's Holiday (Walsh Family Book 2)
Rachel's Holiday (Walsh Family Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle download, 28 Dec. 2012
Great easy read! I have to type 17 more words for some reason I am not wishing to do a review as I never read reviews as a book is ver personal. Looks like I have more than enough words now!

Rocket Dog Women's Clara Synthetic Tan Guatemala Stripe Wedges Heels CLARAGS 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The only complaint was the length of time to be delivered., 28 Dec. 2012
Great shoes bought a few colours stripe my favourite though! ( I have a broad foot with high instep found shoes comfortable)

Slim in 6 Workout DVD Programme: Six Week Slim Training Body Reshaping Workout DVD Programme
Offered by Beachbody

5.0 out of 5 stars Basically as advertised!, 28 Dec. 2012
Delivered quick, item as advertised. Easy to get started and programme really does work. Everyone has noticed a difference in my (I never told anyone I had purchased this) anyone thinking about buying but not sure I would recommend.