Profile for J. A. Clark > Reviews

Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Grannicks Bitter Apple Spray 8 oz
Price: 7.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No effect whatsoever!, 30 Jan 2014
My young lab licks this spray off whatever I've sprayed it on! No effect on her whatsoever. Pretty disappointed after reading the reviews about it!

Rubik's Cube
Rubik's Cube
Price: 6.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown in picture, 18 Nov 2013
This review is from: Rubik's Cube (Toy)
Bought this for a christmas present. When it arrived was disappointed it is not in a box as shown but wrapped only in clear film - no box. Doesn't look great for a gift as in the picture.

BT Digital Baby Monitor Plus
BT Digital Baby Monitor Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Great monitor no problems crystal clear, 20 Nov 2007
I have had this monitor now for 10 months. The sound quality is clear with no background interference. It is easy to use and the features are useful although the lullabies, I have to agree with an earlier reviewer, are basic but did serve their purpose. The battery life has been fine but we do tend to keep it in the cradle most of the time anyway. I would, and have, recommended this to others and would buy it again.

Baby's Very First Book:Faces
Baby's Very First Book:Faces
by John Fordham
Edition: Rag Book
Price: 3.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little book, my baby loves it!, 22 April 2007
This is a simple little padded cloth book with crinkly pages and my baby loves it. It has been his favourite since he was a few weeks old and he still loves it at 4 months. I would recommend this without hesitation as he is transfixed with the patterns and the faces and loves to grab and crinkle the pages. Also it has a useful velcro loop which allows it to be hung on a babygym or car seat.