Profile for Anna Hamblett > Reviews

Content by Anna Hamblett

Anna Hamblett "Annaellieb" (Colwyn Bay)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
iXEN® 3 In 1 Lightning Camera Connection Kit SD Card USB Reader iPad 4 Air/2 Mini
Offered by iXEN

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted but it does not work, 22 April 2016
I have an official Apple card reader for my camera which works perfectly when transferring via SD card. Unfortunately my hubby has a Samsung camera which uses a micro SD so needed another reader. Didn't really want to pay another £29 so bought this in the hope it would work. It does get I was saving money but really I was wasting money. Really gutted it didn't work, I was very hopeful. Will not connect via USB as the product does not support Samsung. Cannot Bluetooth the pics either as Mac will not Bluetooth to a Samsung arghhhhh. Hate hate hate using the PC as it is so slow. May work for someone else but not for me 😥

Silhouette (The Legendary Voice Of UB40 - Reunited With Astro & Mickey)
Silhouette (The Legendary Voice Of UB40 - Reunited With Astro & Mickey)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Aug. 2014
Love Love Love it; takes me right back to my Brummie roots :)

Snuggle Touch Fleece Throw, Praline, 140 x 200 Cm
Snuggle Touch Fleece Throw, Praline, 140 x 200 Cm

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 22 Dec. 2013
ordered 2 of these fleeces...one for a pressie but it is now in the car for my dog. Quality very thin and poor, certainly NOT snuggly in any way as it has no weight to it. You get what you pay for so I accept some responsibility for buying cheap... cheap is what I got :(

Cheating
Cheating

5.0 out of 5 stars How can a 23 yr old have a voice like this, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Cheating (MP3 Download)
Love love love this song togther with his last song: Love me again.......
has a real Northen Soul sound to it. Just want to get up and dance, that's good right ??

Natural Causes: Inspector McLean 1 (Inspector Mclean Mystery)
Natural Causes: Inspector McLean 1 (Inspector Mclean Mystery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, love inspector McLean, 3 Jun. 2013
Loved this book so much I couldn't put it down. I like the main character which always..........a real page turner to the end. I won't rattle on about the storyline as I think it spoils it for other readers; just enjoy........it's a very good read which at the end of the day is why I pick my kindle up.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little page turner, 1 Dec. 2012
loved it; easy to read and I like the charactors (well the main 2 ) Not my usual reading fodder but a nice easy read. I'm one of those readers who will not persist if i am not enjoying reading a novel; will not bother to the end if I don't care what happens but I whizzed through to the end so thumbs up (my hubby read in his paper that this was a good book, bless him)so that's how I ended up reading it....hope he's not planning on running off with someone when he's sixty !!

Shop4 Black & White Polka Dot Leather Flip Case for Samsung Galaxy S2 i9100 with Free Screen Protector

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I always wanted, 28 Sept. 2012
Love it; just does the trick.........fits perfectly, keeps my phone nice and safe from scratches so him indoors doesn't give me earache; recommended

The Last Weekend
The Last Weekend

1.0 out of 5 stars Long boring uninteresting; why so many words to say so little!, 17 Sept. 2012
This review is from: The Last Weekend (Kindle Edition)
The problem with kindles are that you buy books for the sake of it and then try and make yourself read them. For me this is one of those books; I love thrillers, Jo Nesbo being my fave but having read all of them I am looking around for other books to make me want to turn the page (OK, press the next page LOL)I am currently 56% into this book but I really cannot be bothered to finish it because quite frankly it is boring the life out of me. I don't care what happens to self entered Ollie or the stupid boring Ian. Don't know what happens in the end;don't care :((
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 3, 2013 9:14 PM GMT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love them, 27 July 2012
Love these little razors. It does amuse me when people review and say how cheap the plastic is; what do you expect people for so little money ? Does the job and you can carefully remove any stray hairs on the face; what's not to love Errr nothing

On SALE! HOTER® Facial Hair Removal with Black Gift Bag, Twist-N-Roll Tweezers, Threading Beauty Tool

1.0 out of 5 stars Wish I'd bought 2 Mars Bars instead !!, 27 July 2012
Rubbish product for me; wish i had just gone and bought 2 bars of chocolate instead of wasting my money. My husband laughed his head off when he saw it and laughed even harder when he saw my pathetic attempts (no instructions !)I must have more hair to remove than some of the reviewers on here as I don't think I would be hair free until Christmas Lol

Page: 1 | 2 | 3