Profile for Annarella > Reviews

Content by Annarella

Annarella "Annarella" (London, UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Banana Leaf I Cat Tree
Banana Leaf I Cat Tree
Offered by ZooEck

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY pricey, but my cats love it, 10 Mar 2014
This review is from: Banana Leaf I Cat Tree (Misc.)
VERY pricey, but my cats love it and it looks quite stylish in our house. I hate animal print and paws designs with a passion, so this scratching post was perfect in as it blended quite subtly with its surrounding furniture. It doesn't scream "crazy cat lady"! It's the second I have purchased as my cats LOVE LOVE LOVE using it and had scratched the previous one to shreds (it did take them a few years to do so, though, so it does last a fair bit). As I said though, VERY expensive!!

BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Cup Water Bottle - Black Transparent, 20 oz
BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Cup Water Bottle - Black Transparent, 20 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but worth it, 10 Mar 2014
Very pleased with this shaker. It's on the pricey side, compared to other similar items you can find on Amazon, but the size was what sold it to me. I make non-watery protein shakes, so was really after something a little more compact. This fits the bill perfectly. 9 times out of 10 the ingredients dissolve properly with little to no clumps. Very happy.

Bulk Hardware 40mm Combination Padlock with Resettable 4-Digit Combination - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 10 Mar 2014
Very pleased with this lock. It does exactly what is says on the tin. I use it for my gym locker and love that I don't have to carry a key around with me. Recommended.

Quest Nutrition Protein Bar, Cookies & Cream, 12 Bars, 2.12 (60 g) Each
Quest Nutrition Protein Bar, Cookies & Cream, 12 Bars, 2.12 (60 g) Each
Offered by united care

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing flavour!, 10 Mar 2014
Apparently this new flavour is all the rage, so, with high expectations, I wanted to give them a try. Personally, I found them to be bland and absolutely nothing special. And, at £32.99 per pack, it felt like a costly mistake to make. A complete waste of money, in my opinion. I could not have told the difference between this, supposedly, NEW flavour and the old Chocolate Chip Cookie dough. I will definitely NOT buy these bars again. In fact, I now have an almost full box of these and no intention of consuming them. This NEVER happened with my all-time favourites, Chocolate Brownie, which remains the best flavour ever.

**SPECIAL OFFER** WellBake Professional silicone 24 Cup Canape/Mini Muffin Pan + 10 Year Guarantee

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic even for a non-cook, 29 Nov 2012
I purchased this tray to attempt making mini-muffins for the very first time. I know nothing, or very little, about cooking, so really only ordered on the strength of the reviews. In fact, I am not even ashamed to say that I was partially swayed by the colour too (so did not want a red, blue or pink muffin pan!).

And I have not been disappointed. Firstly, the parcel arrived before the estimated delivery date. And the tray, oh the tray turned out to be perfect for what I had in mind. True, you have to stand it on a metal tray so that it doesn't wobble, but that's to be expected, how else would it be flexible and rigid at the same time??

The silicone is fab quality, much sturdier than I was expecting. And best of all, I didn't need to oil/butter/or other, thus cutting the amount of overall fat used in my recipe. The muffins didn't stick to the pan and were extremely easy to remove, even before they had cooled down. Major plus in my book.

Would recommend hands down.

Adorn Classic Astro Turf Mat, Green
Adorn Classic Astro Turf Mat, Green
Offered by West Derby Carpets Online

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!, 28 Aug 2012
Adorn Classic Astro Turf Mat, GreenThe only redeeming feature of this mat is its vibrant green colour, which is a burst of happiness on a dreary dull day. Rather than that, it's a cheap and flimsy piece of Astroturf which blows away with wind and is dangerously slippery when stepped on. I had to resort to sticking a thin layer of rubber underneath as it was a hazard every single time anybody stepped on it. Very disappointed with this purchase. Not worth the money it cost.

Gola Womens Capital White/Gold/Airforceblue Cla069 4 UK Regular
Gola Womens Capital White/Gold/Airforceblue Cla069 4 UK Regular

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought them as a gift, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Gola Womens Capital (Apparel)
Very pleased with these trainers. I bought them as a gift and the recipient loved them - they fit like a glove too! They look great when worn with denims. Speedy delivery. Would order again.

Yeah, I Said It
Yeah, I Said It
by Wanda Sykes

5.0 out of 5 stars In love with Wanda, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: Yeah, I Said It (Paperback)
She is simply fantastic! This book had me laugh out loud (quite a sight, on public transport, let me tell you!) and wanting to read it out to my friends (and passer-bys too!). Superb! Buy it for yourself or as a gift. Or both. Wanda is magnificent!

A di Alessi Girotondo Key Ring, Woman, (AKK44 W)
A di Alessi Girotondo Key Ring, Woman, (AKK44 W)
Offered by Maléa Déco

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 1 Dec 2011
I purchased this as a gift for a design conscious friend and it was very well received. Like most of the Alessi's products, I should think.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 1 Dec 2011
Very satisfied with the speed of the delivery. As for the shrugs, I had already ordered a couple a little while ago and loved them so much I just had to get more. Roll on summer! ;)

Page: 1 | 2