ARRAY(0xa2686984)

Profile for Ann > Reviews

Content by Ann

Ann (Lincolnshire)

Cliff Richard: Still Reelin' and A-Rockin' (Live at Sydney Opera House) - Special Edition with 2014 Pocket Diary [DVD] [2013]
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.80

5.0 out of 5 stars On top form as always, 14 Nov 2013
Just had to buy this having seen this concert at Harewood House in summer of this year. I had to keep reminding myself of the age this guy actually is - his energy is just amazing. I've seen him quite a few times in the past and he just never seems to slow down; he has still got the same passion for his career that he's always had and it really shows in his live performances. I thought the backing singers, the band and the light show were all fantastic too. I dragged my husband with me to Harewood House (he's not really a fan) and even he had to admit it was all pretty good .... which is praise indeed! This DVD is a smashing reminder of a great night and well worth buying.

The Fabulous Rock 'N' Roll Songbook
The Fabulous Rock 'N' Roll Songbook
Price: 6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Only one word for this ... "superb" !!!!!, 13 Nov 2013
This CD is brilliant! Having been a fan of Cliff's for many years now I am well aware of the consummate showman he is (having seen him "Live" countless times) and he almost always features songs such as these on the album in his live shows, so I can only feel sorry for the folk who have never seen him 'live' so have missed out on his pure brilliance as a performer. So it's great that he has, at last, released an album not only going back to his roots, but to shut up all of his detractors who think he's only capable of singing 'Living Doll' and 'Congratulations' etc. This CD is so long overdue that it's not true but better late than never. GET IT, it's just so good and let's get him to No. 1 in the charts where he belongs.

Run for your Wife (DVD) 2012
Run for your Wife (DVD) 2012
Dvd ~ Danny Dyer
Price: 7.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Beyond Dire, 11 Oct 2013
This review is from: Run for your Wife (DVD) 2012 (DVD)
I'm having problems thinking of the words to describe how bad this film actually is. With hindsight, I should have taken note of the previous bad reviews but decided that "surely, it can't be that bad" ... but it is. I can't believe so many 'household names' signed up to this, their reputations must surely be in tatters by now. It's beyond bad and is utter drivel. That's 2 hours of my life wasted that I will never get back.

Cliff Richard: Still Reelin' and A-Rockin' (Live at Sydney Opera House) [Blu-ray] [2013]
Dvd ~ Cliff Richard
Offered by skyvo-direct
Price: 10.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Cliff - the Ultimate Showman, 5 Sep 2013
I can't wait to receive this DVD having seen Cliff in concert are Harewood House this summer. I have seen him countless times in the
past and never cease to be amazed by his unwavering energy and showmanship. He was, as always, truly superb and am looking forward to
reliving the experience when the DVD arrives.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2013 10:15 PM GMT