Profile for Mike Hunt > Reviews

Content by Mike Hunt

Mike Hunt (Walsall. UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
S VIEW FLIP CASE BATTERY COVER BACK COVER BOOK TYPE COVER FOR SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 G900F G900H GREY / BLUE [SEE IN PICTURE]

1.0 out of 5 stars Scratch warnning., 20 Oct. 2014
Not the same as shown - the plastic window where it touches the phone screen left scratches on the phone screen.

Integral Fusion USB 3.0 Flash Drive 16GB
Integral Fusion USB 3.0 Flash Drive 16GB

2.0 out of 5 stars It was Fast, but now I'm Furious !, 3 Jun. 2014
Bought this 23/10/13 and it died 03/06/14 - so just 8 months later.
It was fast USB3 and I did keep it safe.
But then today it just totally died.
Having sensitive personal info on it I could not risk posting it back for a replacement (that's the thing about hard drives and memory sticks - they can contain so much identity information - In the wong hands think what could go wrong..)
Disappointed !

I have gone back to using portable 2.5 inch hard drives (powered via a single USB cable) - they're twice as fast (30MB/s) and have tons more space (I have two caddy drives 35GB and 75GB). Infact I only bought this USB3 stick to see if it was faster than the drives ... it wasn't and now it's dead.

If the seller wants to send me a replacement and if it lasts more than 12 months I will then and only then, amend this review.
So let it be written.

Kingston Technology 32 GB USB 2.0 DataTraveler SE9H Flash Drive with Metal Casing

3.0 out of 5 stars So slow, 23 Mar. 2014
Pros
Good capacity, good value.

Cons
It takes about 40 seconds to show up after it's plugged in.
Transfer rates are real slow too when writing to the USB.
Reading is okay.

I use it as a boot USB stick and it holds many Linux distros as well as windows boot disk. So I don't often write to it.

ARCTIC F8 PRO PWM PST - 80mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Low Noise PWM Controlled Case Fan with PWM Sharing Technology (PST) Feature & Anti-Vibration System

5.0 out of 5 stars FANtastic inVENTion, 5 Feb. 2014
I have got temps down by 10 degrees - pushes out a lot of air and very effectively vents the case.
Helps keep my graphics card cooler, hard drive is cooler and CPU is cooler. Win, Win, Win !
It seems to work much better than a standard fan due to the design and is also very quiet.
Would buy again rather than a standard a fan.

Perixx PERIBOARD-407B, Mini Keyboard - Wired USB Interface - Piano Black - 320x141x25mm Dimension - Chiclet Key Design - UK Layout
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars The key to good typing..., 1 Jan. 2014
Words cannot express how happy this made me.
Works perfectly (Windows 7 64bit).
There is no problem with the Numlock at all.
Just get one and you won't regret it.
Tested fully and everything is working perfectly.
UK keyboard too !

Numatic HVR200M-22 Henry Micro Vacuum Cleaner, Microtex Filtration System, 1200W

5.0 out of 5 stars I am not a sucker..., 1 Jan. 2014
Took a chance and WOW !

I will never buy a Dyson again (my vacuum for the past 10 years)

This is far more powerful. My carpet actually looks cleaner than ever!

Panasonic KX-TG8562EB Twin Corldess DECT Telephone set with Colour screen and Answer Machine.
Offered by magicdiscounts

5.0 out of 5 stars Best phone ever, 1 Jan. 2014
It announces who is calling... Wow.... Now I don't have to run to the phone to see who is call. That alone is worth it!

TP-Link WLAN-Ant. 2,4GHz 5dBi Indoor, TL-ANT2405CL
TP-Link WLAN-Ant. 2,4GHz 5dBi Indoor, TL-ANT2405CL
Offered by Deals4Geeks

1.0 out of 5 stars No better signal?, 1 Jan. 2014
This did not improve my signal strength at all. But it did inspire me to move my router...
In my lounge I moved my router off the floor and actually fixed it with a bracket higher up on the wall (approx door high). My signal strength upstairs increased and without the use of this longer antenna.
This item did nothing for me.

White Plastic, Shelf Supports with drive in nails, Star Pack Range 72526
White Plastic, Shelf Supports with drive in nails, Star Pack Range 72526
Offered by JFY (Just For you)

5.0 out of 5 stars Shelf ish...., 1 Jan. 2014
I added some more shelves into my cupboard and it worked a treat.
Tip: I used small screws rather that the nails supplied.

MHP® SATA Combo Cable Power & Data - 4 Pin Molex to S-ATA Power + Data Cable
MHP® SATA Combo Cable Power & Data - 4 Pin Molex to S-ATA Power + Data Cable
Offered by MHP Distribution

5.0 out of 5 stars Follow my lead, 1 Jan. 2014
This is the lead that I always get, its excellent value and always works a treat. Sata and Power - Don't buy anything else!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7