Profile for JackMartin > Reviews

Content by JackMartin

JackMartin "gmdobbs" (wales, uk)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-22
Disney Junior Sing Along Book (Disney Singalong)
Disney Junior Sing Along Book (Disney Singalong)
by Disney
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars picked up for my three year old and she loved it, 7 Mar. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
What can be said? It's Disney! It's a singalong and younger children will love it. It's entertaining, bubbly and expertly made to appeal to children. This is, after all, Disney and they know what they're doing.

Goldfinger
Goldfinger
by Ian Fleming

5.0 out of 5 stars A great reading of a classic novel, 7 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Goldfinger (Audio CD)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Goldfinger is one of Fleming's strongest Bond books and the audio reading by Hugh Bonneville is spot on in capturing the excitement. I listened to this one in the car during my daily commute to and from work and for a full week it kept me entertained.

Clear CD Storage Box to Hold 52 CD's
Clear CD Storage Box to Hold 52 CD's
Offered by HOUSEWARES-ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars These are ideal, 7 Mar. 2013
I've bought four of these so far and I plan on getting a whole lot more to keep my vast CD collection safe. The postage and packaging works out a big steep but then this is a large item.

Murder is Easy (BBC Audio Crime)
Murder is Easy (BBC Audio Crime)
by Agatha Christie

5.0 out of 5 stars Flawless, 7 Mar. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It is difficult to pick faulty with anything made by the BBC audio drama department and this production of the Agatha Christie classic benefits greatly from the high production values.The voice acting is of the highest quality and the varied sound effects help create atmosphere. All of the BBC Radio Agatha Christie dramas are well worth listening to and this is no exception.

5 Original Albums
5 Original Albums

4.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 24 Feb. 2013
This review is from: 5 Original Albums (Audio CD)
Would have given five stars if it had included Rainbow Rising instead of Straight Between the Eyes. Still these classic album sets are excellent in the way their replicate the original album sleeve for CD size. And of course Rainbow were a great rock band and this is a great way to get four classic and one OK albums at a low price.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Eating horses is not cool, 24 Feb. 2013
Up your Tesco - I will wear my shirt with pride. My local tesco store sells horses in all their meat products or at least that is what the news tells us.

Aves Air AIR8021010 Digital Handheld DAB  DAB+ FM Radio with LCD Display
Aves Air AIR8021010 Digital Handheld DAB DAB+ FM Radio with LCD Display
Offered by eHome

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm giving it five stars, 24 Feb. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I picked this radio because I partake in a lot of tough outdoor activities and I love digital radio - I love spoken word stations such as Radio extra, BBC World service and so on. And I got to check this radio out in some remote locations and in harsh conditions. Signal strength was good no matter where i went and the gadget itself is small enough to only take up a little much needed pocket space. The earphones that came with the radio though are a little naff but this is a small complaint as better earphones can be bought at low prices. I paid £2 for a set from ASDA and the sound from the radio is great with them.

DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
DIGIFLEX Black Headset Headphone Microphone for Xbox 360
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars great set, 15 Feb. 2013
excellent audio quality from the lowest bass to the highest notes. The headset is also very lighweight which makes for comfort/

A Man Called Lawless (A Lawless Western)
A Man Called Lawless (A Lawless Western)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff!, 6 Feb. 2013
Steve Hayes is a top knotch western writer-a Brit by birth now living in the USA he brings his knowledge of the Old West to his writing. I picked up this book and before I knew it I'd read maybe thirty pages - the narrative is easy to read and before the reader knows it he is sucked into the fictional world created here. I read a lot of westerns and I very much enjoyed this one.

Agatha Raisin Hiss and Hers (Agatha Raisin 23)
Agatha Raisin Hiss and Hers (Agatha Raisin 23)
by M. C. Beaton

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect recording, 5 Feb. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I'm a big fan of the Agatha Raisin novels, as well as the Radio Four series which stars Penelope Keith as Agatha. So this audio-book read by Penelope Keith is like combining the two. If you've ever read any of the Agatha books previously then you get the same sort of incidents in this adventure and all read by a voice that is Agatha Raisin.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21-22