Profile for M. Reddy > Reviews

Content by M. Reddy

M. Reddy "Gotteswill" (UK)

Head AP100 Tube Of 6 Shuttlecocks - White, Size 36
Head AP100 Tube Of 6 Shuttlecocks - White, Size 36

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 8 Jun. 2012
Product arrived quickly, shuttlecocks seem to be good quality - it certainly does what it says! May purchase yellow colour in future as they are easier to see.

Red Badminton Racket Elastic Wrap Over Grip Cover
Red Badminton Racket Elastic Wrap Over Grip Cover
Offered by sourcingmap

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 8 Jun. 2012
Product arrived quickly, looked like it's picture. Only improvement that could be made is the small piece of black tape provided that holds and seals the end of the elastic wrap could be thicker so it sits over the end of the tape well and does not peel off during use. Otherwise OK.

TomTom Start 3.5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps
TomTom Start 3.5" Sat Nav with Europe Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, works, pratical, 24 July 2011
First SatNav I've ever owned and has worked brilliantly, easy to use (only briefly reading the manual), big enough screen, meets my requirements for a basic navigation system. No complaints! And arrived on time - 2 days before a big trip that I really needed it for. Happy customer.

Finger of God & Furious Love DVDs
Finger of God & Furious Love DVDs
Offered by iconnectdirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Taking God out of your box, 19 Feb. 2011
Jesus said that with God all things are possible and when we read that scripture and we see it only as a fact or something nice that He said - we subconciously put a limit on what really is possible with God by our natural experiences - hence we "put God in a box".When that scripture becomes alive to us, we receive it, it empowers us to believe that indeed ALL things are possible with God. Having experienced some of the things in these 2 DVD's to a degree, I have had a small insight into the vast impossibilities that are indeed possible with God. But having seen these 2 films that small insight has been broadened, I feel confident and encouraged by what I have seen through Darren Wilson's experiences - that indeed nothing is impossible for God. Absolutely nothing. He can do anything and everything and is seeking men & women to co-labour with Him to bring it about on earth. May heaven invade earth through us who watch this. Its not for the faint hearted or the lukewarm of faith but for those who think there is more and want to reach out to Jesus and see firsthand His presence manifest through miracles. Be encouraged as I was.

BUSINESS BY THE BOOK
BUSINESS BY THE BOOK
by Larry Burkett

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - a must read for anyone in a work environment, 19 Feb. 2011
This review is from: BUSINESS BY THE BOOK (Paperback)
I have not finished reading it yet but so far I have been greatly encouraged. This book was recommended to me by a friend and I have to say I was sceptical at first but went with it and have not regretted the investment. It is wonderful to have some testimony of how we can marry the Bible with the workplace and where our benchmarks lie as believers. It is also stunning to see the Kingdom being advanced just by how we behave in the work environment. I have been impacted positively and I would recommend this to both employees and employers alike. It is helpful too in its examples of practical application of the principles. A well written, easy to read treasure.

Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God
by Francis Chan

5.0 out of 5 stars The truth sets us free, 28 Sept. 2010
Francis Chan writes a simple, frank and challenging epistle-type commentary on his walk with God. His getting to know this magnificent God, or at least different aspects of Him. There are truths that Francis encounters that will ring in your ears with familiarity and there are truths that will burn through you, yearning to set you free if you will but embrace it. He is deeply in love with Jesus and the impartation of faith he releases as he writes makes this book more than just a book. Be open and be ready to let your heart be examined. You will be richer for it. Reading it affords fellowship as so much of it is relevant to our daily walk, you can walk the walk together through the pages.