Profile for jake farrow > Reviews

Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes
by Mem Fox
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for little ones, 18 Jan. 2014
My little girl loves this book and always wants to read it. We love it so much that whenever we know someone having a baby we buy them a copy. Its a really lovely book that I think any child would love and its great to read to babies.

Dogs Don't Do Ballet
Dogs Don't Do Ballet
by Anna Kemp

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny quirky story, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Dogs Don't Do Ballet (Paperback)
I bought this after seeing it on Bookaboo. A really lovely story that is funny and quirky. A great addition to my little girls book collection.

Stinky! Or 'How the Beautiful Smelly Warthog Found a Friend'
Stinky! Or 'How the Beautiful Smelly Warthog Found a Friend'
by Ian Whybrow

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book, 18 Jan. 2014
I bought this after seeing it on Bookaboo and my son loves it. I great one for his book collection.

Tidlo Kitchen Station
Tidlo Kitchen Station

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent purchase - very chuffed, 18 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Tidlo Kitchen Station (Toy)
I was worried about the kitchen being too small but it is a perfect size for my 18 month old little girl. I think if you were buying for an older child say 3+ then I think maybe it would be outgrown quickly. We have had a plastic kitchen from ELC since my 3 year old was small but it was just too bulky and always in the way. This one fits lovely in the corner and we can keep all the kitchen bits and bobs in the cupboard.
Value for money wise I think it was excellent. Design wise I am very pleased. There has been lots of attention to detail and all the extra pots/pans/utensils/salt/pepper/tea towel are an added bonus. Quality wise I would say only 4* but for the money I would have expected far less.
I am very pleased and I am sure my little girl will have many hours of fun.