Profile for DaveyH > Reviews

Pampers Underjams Boy (S/M) 4 x Packs of 10 Pants--40 Pants
Offered by tarteg.cymru
Price: 26.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, 7 Mar 2014
Bought them as the grandson was just getting potty trained. At first he did not like them as they were not a nappy. But thats the idea.
No leaks during the night

Panasonic DMW-MCTZ20E - Marine Case for Lumix TZ20 and TZ18 (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits snugly, 7 Mar 2014
I have not yet had a chance to try this out in the sea as i bought it to go on holiday.
All the of the controls are accessible which was one of the things I wanted from the case and I bought it at a good price.

Mens Marvel Avengers Iron Man Tony Stark Fancy Dress Costume Standard One Size
Mens Marvel Avengers Iron Man Tony Stark Fancy Dress Costume Standard One Size
Offered by FuW Store
Price: 19.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you order correct size., 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Classic Iron Man Outfit (Toy)
I got this when I saw the deal on hotukdeals they were on about the size of it, as I'm only 5ft 5 I had to ensure I got the right one for me. Good for a laugh on a fancy dress night out

The BRICK - Ultra Portable Mini Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Speakers for All Devices with Bluetooth Capability - 10 hours Playtime (rechargeable battery) / with Built-in Mic for use as a Powerful Handsfree Speakerphone (Black)
Offered by F&W Trading
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Sound Quality, 7 Mar 2014
I was pleasantly surprised by the sound quality of the Brick, I cannot comment yet on the length of time the battery lasts but so far so good.

Samsung 3TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Samsung 3TB D3 Station External Desktop Hard Drive - Black
Price: 77.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition for the extra space and quite cheap as well, 2 Jan 2014
I needed extra space on the computer and wanted a portable choice so this was best for value for money.
My only gripe would be that the supplied software on the drive does not work with Windows *

Pop Up Portable Mini Travel II Capsule Rechargeable Speaker For Iphone 5, iPod, Ipad and MP3 Players
Offered by Betron Limited ( VAT Registered)
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome Sound from such a small piece of kit, 1 May 2013
When I ordered this I was sceptical as have tried various portable speakers before for the Iphone.
This one blew them all away in terms of sound quality and having a rechargable battery is a bonus.
I think it would be better if it had a longer lead, but hey I'm sure that one of those extensions would not be too much.