Profile for DaveyH > Reviews

Content by DaveyH

DaveyH

Page: 1 | 2
MiniSun Chrome 42" Modern Ceiling Fan with Spot Lights & Black/Silver Reversible Blades - Complete with Remote Control
Offered by The Light Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Fan for lazy people :) LOL, 5 Oct. 2015
What a pleasent surprise when I got this installed, I paid an electrician after reading reviews how long it took people. Boy am I glad I did, it took him well over an hour.
Everyone who has came in to the extension we had built, says how nice it looks and are impressed I got a remote control one for the money I paid.
I was not bothered about it being a dimmer, so I just replaced the bulbs with Led ones SuperLEDTM GU10 LED BULB 5.5W WITH 27 x 5050 SMD LEDs IN COOL WHITE THE BRIGHTEST SMD BULBS REPLACING 50W HALOGEN BULBS [Energy Class A].
A great piece of kit for an amazing price.

KHOMO Dual Case Ultra Slim with Stand and Magnetic Smart Cover for Apple iPad Air - Black
Offered by ElectroStore SL

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Sept. 2015
Good cover and comfortable to hold, Well worth the money.

"Original" Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
"Original" Razorpit Razor Blade Sharpener
Offered by BARGAINS-GALORE

5.0 out of 5 stars This is great I have managed to use the same blade in ..., 20 Jun. 2015
I was sceptical at the claims of this but was I wrong.
This is great I have managed to use the same blade in my Gillette for 5 months and it still gave a close shave with out cuts and nicks.

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

5.0 out of 5 stars This loaded with Amazon Prime and Kodi, what a ..., 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
This loaded with Amazon Prime and Kodi, what a combination.

I too this abroad with me on my holidays and used the free wifi in the room, all you have to do is put it in the hdmi socket on the back of the tv and login if the hotel has free wifi in the room.

Amazon Fire TV
Amazon Fire TV

5.0 out of 5 stars I dont know how I did with out this before ..., 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV (Electronics)
I dont know how I did with out this before.
After you subscribe to Amazon Prime then dont forget to add Kodi. :)

IBRA® 2m High Speed PRO GOLD RED HDMI v2.0/1.4a HDMI Cable 3D 2160p PS4 SKY HD 4K Ultra HD
Offered by Hd Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2015
Good quality HDMI cable not like some of the cheaper ones.

These are the best HDMI cable I have ever bought and yes I was one of those who spent silly money on a cable, the quality and feel of the cable is great as is the performance.

Kodi
Kodi

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to my Prime account, 20 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Kodi (App)
What can you say about this..... Its awsome, thanks amazon for allowing it into the store.
A great addition to my Prime account.

New Portable Bluetooth Full QWERTY Wireless Keyboard with Sensitive Mouse Touchpad Supports Scrolling Bar
Offered by Mookie UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I also like the mouse pad on it and it turns off ..., 20 Jun. 2015
A must for anyone with a Firetv, this makes it so much easier to type instead of using the remote.
I also like the mouse pad on it and it turns off when not in use.

Trust Yvi Wireless Mouse - Red
Trust Yvi Wireless Mouse - Red
Offered by pablo184

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2015
Nice and compact, like the auto off feature.

JETech® Gold Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 2013 Tablet w/Stand and Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Jun. 2015
Great replacement for my old protector. It does not add to much bulk to the nexus.

This case adds as much class to the nexus as much as any ipad Air case I have well done to JETech for managing to do this and for such a great price.

Page: 1 | 2