Profile for lucy luton > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Slime Inner Tube Sealant - Green, 0.250 Litres
Slime Inner Tube Sealant - Green, 0.250 Litres

5.0 out of 5 stars difficult but worth it, 8 Mar. 2013
I bought this after reading the reviews, it was not obvious how it worked and I broke the little plastic thing off inside my inner tyre and had to spend several hours getting it back out again with tweezers - however once I managed to get the slime in the inner tube it stayed there and I have not had a puncture since so I assume it works although statistically I may have just not run over anything sharp since then

5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (& Other Useful Guides)
5 Very Good Reasons to Punch a Dolphin in the Mouth (& Other Useful Guides)
by Matthew Inman

5.0 out of 5 stars hilarious for 11 year olds, 8 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my son for Christmas and he is still laughing. He has taken the poster about the printer out and stuck it on his wall. Oatmeal definitely has the same sense of homour as an 11 yr old. We tried to explain the jokes to his grandparents but they just looked sad.

All My Friends Are Dead
All My Friends Are Dead
by Avery Monsen

4.0 out of 5 stars not as funny as I had hoped, 8 Mar. 2013
wanted to get this for my parents but realised pretty quickly they would not find it amusing, gave it to my daughter's 13 yr old friend instead, mortality is hilarious when you're young.

Minecraft Inspired Shoulder Bag
Minecraft Inspired Shoulder Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars bought this for MINECON, 8 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my son for MINECON, he is obsessed with MINECRAFT, this bag was fine, truned up in time and prevented him losing his important MINECON souvenirs,

BAZAAR BAG ® - Giant Beanbag BLUE - Indoor & Outdoor Bean Bag - MASSIVE 180x140cm - GREAT for Garden
Offered by Comfort Co

5.0 out of 5 stars much bigger than expected, 8 Mar. 2013
arrived quickly, was really big, now lives in attic as much too big for daughter's room. Pity really. Might use it in the garden in the summer.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 11, 2013 4:47 PM BST

Cyanide and Happiness: Ice Cream and Sadness
Cyanide and Happiness: Ice Cream and Sadness
by Rob D.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, 8 Mar. 2013
actually this is in really bad tase and a lot fo the jokes will make you cry. But we liked it.

Shanghai Tone® Deluxe Kimono Robe Yukata Japanese Dress w/ Obi One Size
Shanghai Tone® Deluxe Kimono Robe Yukata Japanese Dress w/ Obi One Size
Offered by Barto Retail

5.0 out of 5 stars actually really beautifil, 8 Mar. 2013
I bought this for my daughter and it really suited her, she is very small though, maybe a size 8. it would certainly disappoint a larger lady (ie me)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars silly fun, 8 Mar. 2013
This is ridiculous, I bought it for my daughter, it is very silly, but it is cheap and it does work, if you turn the lights off it will make the bath like a stupid disco.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2013 8:12 AM GMT

Silverline LS18 Combination Spanner 18mm
Silverline LS18 Combination Spanner 18mm

4.0 out of 5 stars it is a spanner, 8 Mar. 2013
there is not a lot you can say about a spanner - it is a spanner of the right size and it works, it is very good at unscrewing things that are exactly 18mm.

Profex 3 Pockets Bike Panniers
Profex 3 Pockets Bike Panniers

5.0 out of 5 stars briliant waterproof carries all your stuff, 8 Mar. 2013
These were so cheap asnd so good, I have them on my electric bike and they not only protect the battery from rain bvut they carry my stupid satchell and they keep my stupid cycle helmet safe from stupid burglars too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7