Profile for Megan S > Reviews

Content by Megan S

Megan S

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Tyre Valve Dust Caps x8 (2 Packs Of 4)
Tyre Valve Dust Caps x8 (2 Packs Of 4)
Offered by CHIC*MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted perfectly on our new pram tyres., 29 Jun. 2015
I ordered these for our new pram which has inflatable tyres - as we had already lost one cap. These came very quickly and fitted perfectly. We now have spares which we are keeping for the next time we should loose one!

Ergobaby Carrier 360 Original Front Carriers (Black/Camel)
Ergobaby Carrier 360 Original Front Carriers (Black/Camel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Ergo 360!, 24 Mar. 2015
I love my Ergo 360! I had a baby Bjorn before this one but was noticing my shoulders were already staring to take the strain from carrying my 12 week old... This carrier is so much more comfortable! All the weight is carried on my hips meaning I can wear it for longer periods more comfortably. It's a bit of a faff putting it on with the infant insert but that's only for a short while. The baby sits in a really good position in this and falls asleep as soon as we set off.

Aveeno Active Naturals Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream 7.3 oz (Cover Design of Tube May Vary)
Offered by Parkway Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for baby's eczema!, 24 Mar. 2015
I bought this on recommendation from someone for my 12 week old baby's eczema. It was really quite bad and the creams the doctor had prescribed were not really clearing it up....after using this for just 2 days it's nearly gone!!! It's so silky smooth once applied, it soaks in really well and you don't need much of it per application. It's also great on my hands! This was by far the cheapest I had found it (for the size of the tube), good old Amazon, and was delivered very quickly. Will be placing another order shortly!

5 Cities® world's lightest (only 0.5kg!) Cabin Size holdall -fits Ryan Air/Easy Jet 55 x 40 x x 20 -flight bag. Actual dimension 54x30x20, Massive 32l Capacity - The ultra light carry on cabin bag! Black - 'Right Size, Right Weight, Right Price!' - LuggageTravelBags
Offered by Luggage Travel Bags Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 11 Feb. 2015
Great bag, good quality. Only used a few times so far but it holds a really good amount of stuff!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Deluxe Track Set

3.0 out of 5 stars Could do with more track!, 11 Feb. 2015
Bought this for Christmas along with the toot toot car garage, slightly disappointed with the small amount of track in the box. There isn't quite enough to make a good circuit, feel we now have to buy another box. But otherwise great with the toot toot cars!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles 3-Car Pack
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Everyday Vehicles 3-Car Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 year old son loves these cars!, 11 Feb. 2015
We bought these as an additional present to the toot toot car garage for our son. He loves them! Luckily hasn't figured out how to turn them on and off yet but he takes them everywhere.

In The Night Garden: Who's Here? [DVD]
In The Night Garden: Who's Here? [DVD]
Dvd ~ Derek Jacobi
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit short but great, 11 Feb. 2015
Only 5 episodes on this DVD. My toddler is obsessed with ITNG at the moment but has quite quickly gotten bored of this DVD.

Laundry Bag with Handles, Black
Laundry Bag with Handles, Black
Offered by Grids London

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality wash bag, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Laundry Bag with Handles, Black
A good size, good quality! We are a family of 4 and it holds a good amount of washing before it fills up! I love the fact when it's empty (not very often) we can fold it flat. Great for taking travelling too.

Creation Station Dough Tools
Creation Station Dough Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars We love these play dough toys, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Creation Station Dough Tools (Toy)
The perfect accompaniment to our play dough play times!! Easy to use for my 1 1/2 year old, bright colours (not the same colours at the picture) and seemingly hardwearing!!

DIGGER COT BED/TODDLER DUVET COVER
DIGGER COT BED/TODDLER DUVET COVER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 11 Feb. 2015
My 2 year old loves this digger duvet set!! It's good quality and nice and soft (after a wash) the colour hasn't yet faded. Great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5