Profile for Megan S > Reviews

Content by Megan S

Megan S

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Fisher Price Temperature Change Bath Mat (Multi-Coloured)
Fisher Price Temperature Change Bath Mat (Multi-Coloured)
Offered by Quality UK Wares

5.0 out of 5 stars A great bath mat, 29 Jun. 2015
A great bath mat for my kids. They love the picture - we have to point out all the fish and whales every time we have a bath! It sticks on really well. Maybe we always run the bath at a good temperature but I've never noticed the 'too hot' warning appear. It cleans really well too.

RINGKE SLIM Apple iPhone 5S Case [LF Blue] SUPER SLIM + LF COATED + PERFECT FIT Premium Hard Case Cover for Apple iPhone 5 / 5S [ECO Package]
Offered by Ringke Official UK Store

4.0 out of 5 stars A great phone cover, 29 Jun. 2015
I've been using this for about a year now and it's taken a fair few knocks and scrapes! It's done a great job in keeping my phone scratch free. The colour is nice and bright too and it fits really well around the phone - not too bulky.

Room on the Broom
Room on the Broom
by Julia Donaldson

5.0 out of 5 stars One of Julia Donaldson's best!, 29 Jun. 2015
This review is from: Room on the Broom (Paperback)
We are huge fans of Julia Donaldson - my 2 year old adores her stories. And this one was no disappointment!! We bought it for his birthday and he was so excited to read it. The pictures are great and engaging. The story itself is lovely. I actually think this is one of my favourites of her works. Definitely a great story for any child!

Splash About Kids Reusable Swim Happy Nappy - Navy/Blue Lagoon Stripe Rib, Small, 0-4 Months

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 29 Jun. 2015
Great swim nappy cover!! Took this on holiday with our 3 month old - luckily we didn't get to test how effective it is at keeping accidents 'contained'. But it fit well, was nice and snug around the legs and tummy. It dried really quickly and was easy to put on. It just added extra peace of mind when going in the pool.

Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind
Gro Anywhere Blackout Blind

3.0 out of 5 stars A great blind - although has come unstuck a few times., 29 Jun. 2015
I got this blind as our 2 year old is currently getting up any time between 4-5am at the moment... it is great! It really blocks out the light in his room. I love that it's portable and comes neatly folded in it's own little bag. I also like the stars on it! The only problem is a couple of mornings now (we've been using it for about 3 weeks) I've gone into his room and it's been on the floor. It's come unstuck and fallen down in the night. It's also come unstuck a few times when I've been putting him to bed too. I'm wondering if I'm sticking it up wrong!? Either way. It's great - but I hope it doesn't continue to get worse as that would be a shame.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Feeding Bottles (6-Pack)
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Feeding Bottles (6-Pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars You can always count on Tommee Tippee., 29 Jun. 2015
We had these bottles with my first son so wanted to buy more when our second came along. They are great bottles - fit perfectly into our tommee tippee microwave steriliser. It's one of the cheaper prices I've seen here on Amazon than in shops, with the added bonus of being delivered. I'd definitely recommend this product.

The only negative is they stain when put in the dishwasher with anything which has had tomato on it - but this is true of any bottle so just beware.

Fisher Price Rainforest Friends Changing Mat
Fisher Price Rainforest Friends Changing Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Great change mat - nice bright colours., 29 Jun. 2015
A great change mat - as good quality as ones we've had in the past. My kids love the bright colours in the picture. It's easy to wipe down and store.

200 Sticky Dots White Velcro Style 13mm Self Adhesive - 100 Hooks plus 100 Loops by CUK Designs
Offered by The Jewellery Hanger Company

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as they say - sticky velcro dots!, 29 Jun. 2015
These arrived quickly and did exactly as they said - very sticky little velcro dots! They are actually so sticky when my son decided to stick them onto various books etc we struggled to get them off. I bought them for the purpose of arts and craft with my young son and they have done a great job so far.

Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket Barcelona (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars A handy little pocket guide, 29 Jun. 2015
This was bought as a gift for my sister. It arrived very quickly and she said it came in very useful when visiting Barcelona recently. The pull out map was handy and had good suggestions for attractions/places to eat etc. We have used others in this series before and they have always been a handy little pocket guide for travelling!

Tyre Valve Dust Caps x8 (2 Packs Of 4)
Tyre Valve Dust Caps x8 (2 Packs Of 4)
Offered by Bsyexcellent-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Fitted perfectly on our new pram tyres., 29 Jun. 2015
I ordered these for our new pram which has inflatable tyres - as we had already lost one cap. These came very quickly and fitted perfectly. We now have spares which we are keeping for the next time we should loose one!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5