Profile for Mara > Reviews

Secret Smile [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Secret Smile [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ David Tennant

5.0 out of 5 stars Tennant at his best, 13 July 2008
I saw this back in 2005 when it first aired and I was absolutely amazed by it. Tennant was chilling as Brendan Block and nothing at all like 'The Doctor' he is so well-known for portraying. His character is a genuine bad guy and Tennant shows exactly why he is such a good actor. Kate Ashfield is also brilliant and even reduced me to tears at certain points.
It's great to see this finally released on DVD, 3 years after its air date, and it is a must-buy for anyone. One of the best dramas ever shown by ITV.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 12, 2008 9:56 AM BST

Allotment Lane in London (Young Puffin Books)
Allotment Lane in London (Young Puffin Books)
by Margaret Joy

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic kids book, 9 Sep 2007
I read this book 10 years ago and recently bits of it began to flash back to me and after a lot of digging I've finally found it. It's a great book for children and I loved reading it when I was a child. A worthwhile read for any child. They'll seriously enjoy it.

AS ICT for OCR: Student Book
AS ICT for OCR: Student Book
by Glen Millbery

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 29 Jan 2007
This book is the key book for AS ICT. I'm taking my exams this year and it's so far been brilliant. It's written by the examiners so it covers everything that needs to be learnt for the exam. If you're looking for a book to get you through ICT, get this one.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2008 3:06 PM BST