Profile for Emma Pacey > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11
The Way Back To me
The Way Back To me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 24 May 2016
I really enjoyed this book a first for me from this author. I dont usually go for books set in college or school but im so glad i gave this book a chance. I liked Liv shes a fighter with sass and i loved Cam wasn't sure at first what with his bulliying ways but he definitely won me over.
It had tears pain angst wit and phew the hot moments were hot.
Looking forward to the next one.

Me Before You
Me Before You

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Me Before You (Kindle Edition)
I heard about this book becoming a movie and decided to read it before it happens because i enjoy the books more. So glad i did its a beautiful heart breaking story that i just couldnt put down.
Absolutely cant wait for the movie now.

Where the Road Takes Me
Where the Road Takes Me

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Story, 7 Mar. 2016
I enjoyed this story a sweet romance and a real page turner.
My first book from this author and wont be my last.

The Dark Light of Day
The Dark Light of Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome read!, 16 Feb. 2016
I loved this book from start to finish. I loved the characters. Felt so sorry fir Abby and everything she went through sone parts were tough to read. Five stars from me *****

PS... You're Mine
PS... You're Mine

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 15 Feb. 2016
This review is from: PS... You're Mine (Kindle Edition)
Great quick read really enjoyed it absolutely left me wanting more though! My first book from this author and definitely won't be my last!

Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers Book 1)
Truth or Beard (Winston Brothers Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Another great read from Reid!, 27 Jan. 2016
Realy enjoyed this sweet story lots of romantic moments and laugh out loud moments. I loved all the characters especially Cletus i really hope he gets his own book, that will be interesting!

Arsen. A broken love story
Arsen. A broken love story

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless!, 21 Jan. 2016
Wow this book rocked me to the very core! My heart was pounding at the end. Ive never hated a character so much i felt nothing but pure anger towards Cathy. I really am finding it hard to put in to words how i felt reading this.
Pure genius! A must read

Ten Below Zero
Ten Below Zero

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 16 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Ten Below Zero (Kindle Edition)
This book definitely made me feel! I loved it from start to finish its emotional, heart warming, heart breaking but completely wonderful. There were so many stand out moments between Parker and Everett i wont forget and a lot of moments where i could relate to Parker. Two beautiful characters a great read thankyou Whitney Barbetti.

King Series Collection: King & Tyrant
King Series Collection: King & Tyrant

5.0 out of 5 stars Five big fat stars *****, 13 Jan. 2016
Omg T M Frazier genius! I read a lot of books and haven't felt this way about a story in a long time amazing. Could not put it down. King and Preppy are two of my favorite book characters and i cant wait to start Bears story.

A Pound of Flesh: A Pound of Flesh Book 1
A Pound of Flesh: A Pound of Flesh Book 1

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 13 Jan. 2016
Really enjoyed this book loved Carter and Kat. Loved the bad boy good girl theme and the parts set in prison. My first Sophie Jackson book and definitely won't be my last.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11